People just dc we need bots

At this point I’m not even asking for bots for lack of modes. We need them so when I get on to play this predator game I paid for I can actually play the game. You go in. Kill 2. The other two just leave. You go in. Kill 3. Purposely leave one alive so he can reinforce. He leaves. You go in. Just DOWN 2 and they all leave. This has been my last 3 matches straight and I have not played this game in a week. I just wanna be able to ply the game plz

4 Likes

Lol go easier on them and give them a false sense of hope.

Play mind games xD.

1 Like

Apparently that’s what I have to do hahaha literally they won’t LET me let them go😂 they just leave

1 Like

It does suck sometimes.
I’m just like. Ffs i was gonna let you reinforce.

But no, they get too many preds who are desperate to win they assume youl do the same too lol.

I also think teams get so used to winning, that when they do start losing they just become salt lords lol

3 Likes

This too lol.

1 Like

People just dc we need bots

I agree people just dream cast!

1 Like

This is the hardest truth… super fucking annoying especially having to wait 5 mins or more every que up.

Recently I’ve been seeing one person quitting just as the match is about to start 80% of the matches

1 Like

sadly i doubt Illfonic is gonna be capable of programming bots to even be serviceable as AI teamates

albeit in almost all of my games the past week or so after the first engagement if i end up killing someone they just leave so…

1 Like

It’s so annoying bro.