performance windows 11

I can make my Skyrim look like a homo wonderland on my Xbox. Good enough for me.

1 Like

Never.
And I really just want a better PC for video and music production. I can emulate PS2 and back on my Series X just fine, I don’t need a ton of cards and ram and shit. And no, 30fps is not freaking lag. I swear most of y’all never grew up in the N64 era.

1 Like

Have you ever played on cocaine? 🥴😳

1 Like

Last?
I’m not talking about it’s lifetime.
I’m talking about it’s specs being capable of running new released games on maxed. video settings.

XD I think the exact same thing.
It’s like the entire consumer market for PC components nowadays was born in 2008. I don’t know If I said this on the forum before, or if it was to someone in person: “There’s starving kids in africa with zero fucking frames, and you’re complaining about 30? You entitled little shit”.

Who the fuck actually plays triple-As? I get pre-ordering them is a status thing, hell that’s why the steam deck was 3 grand preorder - it’s basically gamer equivalent of taking out a tape measure for your dick, but does anyone actually enjoy the fucken things? The last triple-A that I can recall being actually enjoyable was Halo Infinite, and that’s just cos of the goofy-ass shit you can do with custom multiplayer.

Hum…
Because they’re triple As???

DLC bro… Im talking about program manipulation… hacking and modding the program… to do that you need a PC…

it all depends on what card you put into you build…
Right now we are looking at 3000s but soon we will have 4000 series.
Now as the 4000s brake out on to market I wont get one… I’ll upgrade to a 2070 or a 3060 at best.
New 4000 series is predicted to be well into the thousands of dollar price range…
I run a 1060 vi card now and my box is over 5 years old and still going.

1 Like

Yeah but they’re hot garbage. What was the last triple-A that you actually enjoyed, huh?

Xbox skyrim has a good amount of modding capability, so you can add all kinds of baked shit. Same with fallout 4 - you don’t need dlcs to commit infinite war crimes.

Actually a bunch of them.
GTA V
Far Cry 5, 6…
RDR 2
Death Stranding
God of War

Those two were on the ‘okay’ end of the spectrum. With reguards to the other ones, I suppose I should’ve been more specific - which modern triple-As are actually enjoyable? Battlefield? Nope. Horizon? Meh. Call of Duty? Not in a billion years.

Those specific ones?
None.
Cod is dead do me since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Battlefield was never an option.
Just because they are (or were at some point) pay2win games.

1 Like

Yeah CoD’s been shit for quite some time now lol
My point is, it’s been a while since any triple-As were actually worth the money, and thus playing the modern ones on full graphics at 140 fps is not even remotely worth it.

I was not talking about DLCs… Im talking about actual file hacking and program manipulation… only PC can do such things…

That’s what a fucken mod is lmfao
Not a dlc, a mod. You can get those on playstation and xbox, albeit in limited quantity.

Yeah… but its only with a Computer that you can write a mod…
With your shit box all you can do is DL it…

1 Like

That’s not DLC. You can have legit mods that change the game. They’re created on pc, yes, but you can download them and use them on console.

I understand how modification of games work, matey. I wasn’t born in the 00s.

1 Like

You just admitted to what I been trying to say…
PC is the only platform witch that can upload and create mods…