1 Like

Lmao

That’s probably not a good thing though. It’s getting obducted

1 Like

The original is lost forever now.

1 Like

Ita out there, just tough to find

Nah @MassImpact124 is right.

Some stuff just gets lost, especially if it wasnt super popular. It sucks. Worse is the stuff you dont remember but end up getting your memory jogged, looking for that vid or song only to find it’s gone. I hate that so much

In this case one can assume it was probably a copyright claim.

1 Like

Perhaps. How long did you look for it. Google or just YouTube?

I know , there used to be a video of a black bouncer called Jimmy “one bomb” . He would lay fools out . Sadly its nothing but a memory now

Its had clips of Ōkiku naru Ko (大きくなる子 / Niños en crecimiento Children growing up) make up the entire video but it was a remix i think of that song.

Couldnt find sheet, but i might still look for it later

Only YouTube but google us a pain to use for obscure shit

1 Like

This is even better

1 Like

Lmfao that song is a meme classic

1 Like

Agreed

2 Likes

Slut_Master_X has fallen. He challenged the gods and gave us glory, yet in the end, he was still mortal after all.

2 Likes

@Jaya_Soames
21 days you went from joking with @Fire to calling him a Nazi

I should punish him for taking that long

Either way I read most of today’s drama…I’ll go back and finish after this but…holy shit are you a religious zealot like every other left wing authoritarian lunatic I’ve met in the states.

“Wah wah you’re doing something I don’t like daddy government stop them”

Bullshit…stop living under and licking boots and be an actual man. Jesus they’re an endangered species these days.

I will as always back up and argue any point I make

4 Likes

I have not called him a Nazi. You can’t properly read, I presume.
The only Nazi I was referring to was the banned fellah who used the N-word.
I do not think you even yourself understand what “actual man” means, I don’t need to prove anything. I just want this forum to be rid of racists. I accomplished that. Hurray. You can cry about an actual insane racist being banned, but that is just telling about who you truly are more than anything.

You made a lot of assumptions from someone who used to accept you calling you out.

You’re right you ain’t gotta prove shit till you call someone to the carpet like you spent a whole thread doing. I have literally never seen (and can probably do a word search to prove) someone say the word nazi incorrectly in one thread.

I don’t want the insane racist banned. I want that motherfucker front and center so I can mock his ideas and ridicule his beliefs. That’s how free speech (not expected or accepted in a private company’s forum mind you) works mother fucker. You wouldn’t know that though.

The whole principle of the founding is if you’re idea is better…it’ll succeed because it’s the best option. That’s capitalism, that’s a democratic republic, that’s the idea. If you’re not exceptional you’ll still have a better life than being a cog in the machine. If you’re not exceptional, you can prove people wrong or settle for a life better than those that made it possible.

You can call me a Nazi, my great grandparents fled WWI so…yeah, I had nothing to do with that and I believe those horrors should never be forced on the minority, so I always consider the minority opinion (they came to power through democracy btw).
You can call me racist, I’m a white male that thinks men and women live better when they’ve earned their livelihood and not had it handed to them. Fuck skin color because it doesn’t mean a damn about what kind of person you are.

I’m against everything, or for it. Ask me, but don’t slap a label on someone when you lose an argument, just take their’s into consideration and do better yourself

5 Likes