PHG Causing PC To Restart - DUAL PC SETUP

Your first mistake. And we are helping, you’re not listening. Here’s the best advice: delete the game. It’s shit and on its death bed, and it’s giving your richy-rich setup problems, so best to not deal with it.

jealous? Miss Poor-Betty Boop.

Not in the slightest, Madness.

Alright let me pitch in, in all seriousness

I too use a dual PC to stream (matter of fact I actually have like 12 PCs at home).

So I have a few questions for you

First, how are you connecting your gaming pc to your streaming pc? HDMI Splitter? Passthrough from the capture card? Using NDI (I personally use NDI as I use several computers as sources).

This game is wonky as fuck. Running shadows over medium will drop the framerate to ridiculous levels and using effects over medium will be prone to crashes specially during explosions.

I’ve literally made people crash using the rocket launcher and at some point my game would crash if I ever slammed as the predator.

And yeah, mass is right. 650watts is not enough for a 2080Ti. PSUs degrade over time and the advertised wattage is theorical under perfect conditions. When you factor in fluctuations in AC current because of power utilities and/or building wiring, temperature, etc. That nominal power is lower.

Always go at least 300 watts over the “minimum” requirement for your whole build (not just your GPU)

No, we don’t get serious around here.