PHG Conclusion

Some of y’all need to understand how shady Illfonic has been. I don’t have time to list everything or talk about this but know myself and dozens of others kept giving forgiveness and hope to Illfonic over the past 2 years and we’ve been getting spat in the face more often than not. Maybe if you guys would look at the history of Illfonic and this game, go back to old threads and read them, you’d understand that. But no. You keep pretending the people that have given up hope, the veterans of this game that know more about this game’s ins and outs than you ever will, are the problem. When in fact, Illfonic is keeping a skeleton crew on this game and neglecting to put effort into the latest projects. They are understaffed and if they have to release something, they are not afraid to make a workaround at the player’s expense nor release an unfinished product. Since they are an LLC, they have limited liability and they know that. That’s why they’ve gotten away with everything they’ve done with this game. Despite several unethical actions and one particular issue that has indeed broken the law, no one cares enough or has enough time or money to file a lawsuit. It’s not worth it. And neither is this game. So quit pretending we’re the problem when you’re over there on your hands and knees waiting for the next shitty handout from them, actively positively reinforcing and encouraging them to keep pumping out half-assed content and refuse to put more staff on this game.

3 Likes

I’m getting real tired of seeing these newbies come along and and dance around like they’re so happy about this game. Need to consider that this is two year’s worth of content. Meanwhile, other games with equivalent or lesser development power are making more and higher quality content in less time. Wake up and smell the coffee

3 Likes

it is for bug report. rest is for laughings and deludings of self.
2 people still workings on game for broken skin. you are like pummeled person in marriage believings in change

2 Likes

Just gonna put this here again:

4 Likes

I think we can all agree that the best thing that has come out of PHG is the community. Sure, we’ve had some drama, but that is usually unavoidable. But for the most part, we all get along with each other and have a good time playing. And when we’re just chilling, the game doesn’t seem THAT bad. Its only when you peel away that very thin top layer that you start to see the issues. Yes, Illfonic screwed up, big time. Yes, they don’t REALLY care about our opinions or our feedback. But they still made something that is more or less enjoyable still, especially in groups.

1 Like

you are absolutely right, and I still play Evolve a few times and it works perfectly

Poor @Lazycollinator he did so much work and Illfonic ignored every idea he had. I wish the game had went to somebody else.

2 Likes

But why?

This doesn’t effect gameplay. It’s purely cosmetic. Sure men and woman are different but they can still do similar roles. Especially in a fictional world.

Okay so first off, let’s start with the two items you talk about

Cosmetics and equipment.

Dutch’s knife and city hunters combi skin foes not effect gameplay. Taking that away from other classes does not support variety and only limits customization.

I do agree that equipment should be limited to certain classes but your view seems to be limited to thematic purposes rather than gameplay. More than just Dutch’s class should be able to his gun, as long as the spread of Dutch’s gun provides gameplay value to promote diversity.

I’m assuming your taking a literal stance since of it was practical none of the classes would be different.

Literally however Recon focuses on providing and denying Intel (poorly) while the scout focuses on speed.

Arbitrary. We have the scout.

Your asking for symmetry in a asymmetrical game for the sake of symmetry and not gameplay.

Again why? This only hurts the player.

It seems like your asking for this out of stereotypes.

It’s one thing to have stereotypes, that’s fine, but it’s another to say you have to conform to stereotypes.

1 Like

Further more about Female yautjas… they are superior in strength than humans, he can’t compare human gender body potential to yautjas’… it just make no sens even more for gameplay, + we have berserker female dlc with Cleopathra so why bother.

Yep. But ppl try to blame the community. Fucking ridiculous

2 Likes

Illfonic cared?