PHG elite championship

A. That was him joking. Big head mode is not active

(@Arnie.schwarzewigger I WILL DESTROY YOU)

B. yes we are aware of the situation. The high FT DPS was an over exaderation as the thought process was that the Preds ability to one shot would exponentially improve the Predators strength do to his speed and stealth.

We were wrong and are still working on it and we still have a full month ahead of us to work on it. The current build is with only a few days testing so a month will be more than enough to fix the issues with, what would thought to be, an extreme change to the meta.

1 Like

can I participate SOLO as PC player? then I can show you that your modifiers are insane lol. 180% dmg output for me and only 40% hp for pred should be easy for me lol

If you’re doing mods just emulate the release build. It was the closest to balanced the game ever was. /thread.

You can use a controller on PC if you want.

And yes like I said the rules are not final and we already think the rules are FT favored

You don’t need to convince me otherwise

That was because of player stupidity rather than balance since we didn’t know how to play back then, not to mention we want Predator to one shot for a much lower TTK

He did one shot with fully charged plasma’s. Did you even play launch? And the meta hasn’t really changed. The best preds still play like how Ryke/insert any evolve pro played at launch and the FT meta hasn’t changed at a high level at all.

That means it’s balanced?

Also did you forget about the Predator melee rushes they were able to do because everyone was too stupid to shoot the Predator?

Beta player.

That makes launch PHG balanced?

No it doesn’t. That just means there’s a lack playstyle diversity in the meta.

Also I made a bow headshot to assault one shot which is more than enough to have plasma one shot

No I didn’t forget I was one of like 2 people saying don’t nerf pred.
You’re trying to make it competitive why are you mentioning potatoes, there always were and there always will be potatoes.
@Finessology @Coffee2Go Imagine being a beta player and not knowing who I am, the literal GOAT who single handedly identified and fixed double slam, slam sliding and melee auto cancelling bugs.
You should eat my poop and be grateful.

I am finessology

I’m not.

But that’s what your saying because launch PHG was nothing but potatoes because we were all noobs.

I guess I was the second

Nah you didn’t even have an account on the forums. 2nd would have been an old player called @deanimate , Or Ryke, the evolve Pro. Day one players though, ya know? Not started playing 3-4 months after game came out players.
This is all still up in the forums from before you joined btw.

Just for the goat 🥕

1 Like

So thats a no on big head mode? I just thought it would make it a bit more balance for headshots etc

1 Like

I like you.
I feel like you bought the game after I stopped playing or got banned on the forums on your previous account. I approve both options.

Wrong on both points, do you want to try again in the bonus round? I played since the beta and sadly preordered the new beta

2 Likes

Needs citation.

1 Like

I…guess?

Incomplete fragmentary question. 51/100 keep paying and come back next year.

Paying for what? 🤨 are you feeling ok?

1 Like