PHG elite championship

YES THATS RIGHT ANOTHER TOURNAMENT

(things have been getting cluttered with these)

It’s console only but if your on a PC you can use a controller

But what makes our tournament different?

With the use of modifiers, the removal of parries, and reinforcements, we’ve also changed the game so that the Predator can easily one shot a Fireteam member with a fully charged bow shot to the head, a smart disc, or combi stick throw, but the Fireteam also has better damage in return.

Right now modifiers are still being tested and there’s been some FT nerfs from the current ruleset we have so if your worried that the Fireteam is still too strong it’s already being handled

6 Likes

The name makes it sound pretentious and lame lmao.

Second, the ft has better damage?
That’s the main issue tho lmao.

What exactly are the modifiers?

These aren’t listed yet but it’s 180 FT damage, reduced Predator health at 40%

Which sounds extreme…

Because it is, even in 1V3 testing were still finding that the Predator is under powered,

My thought process behind it being this extreme was that the Predators mobility and stealth would be drastically modified by the ability to one shot most FT which isn’t the case unfortunately

So these definitely are not the final modifiers

There’s also other factors as well like A.I having 200% more damage which also impact the idea behind this initial damage test

4 Likes

I didn’t name it :p

Why would you buff ft damage?
That makes no sense.
As well as lower pred health?

Like these are the problems with the game.

I swear I dont understand people lol.
Pred damage is fine for the most part,
Only ft damage is the prob.

Also , big head mode is enabled 👍🏻

2 Likes

Like I said I drastically buffed Predator damage so that he consistently one shots with the combi aside from dante and OWLF training assault, so the idea was that the increased damage would exponentially increase the effectiveness of the preds mobility and stealth.

As to why I’m going for a much higher TTK I find it way more fun than base game

A higher ttk would mean both have more health.

Unless the pred can one shot with a charge shot, I dont really see how its supposed to work.
You could even raise pred damage only and itl be just fine.

you want to go?

predator-hunting-grounds (1)

He can

You really think a Pred capable of consistently one shotting the FT would be balanced with current DPS?

Dont hate me cause you cant get ttk right lmao xD.

With what you’re setting up, the only way I can see this kinda working is no reinforce, and no downs, just straight death.
If you dont set it up like that, and are increasing ft damage, you’re just favoring ft too much.

If you’re increasing ft damage at all,
You should not pass 115%.

Cause any higher doesnt sound fun for pred at all.
Neither fair or balanced.

I wouldn’t call it a Elite tournament, more like a wishlist tournament.

3 Likes

Hey PC is better but ya gotta do what you gotta do

I don’t choose everything that happens within the tourny,

Reinforcements are already gone but you can’t get rid downs.

Plus were already working on nerfing FT so we’re all on the same page

1 Like

tbh fully charged plasma caster and bow is more than enough to take down any FT as good as they may be.

I was able to beat top tier players with just that.

1 Like

3 Likes

Holy shit wtf lmao

2 Likes

That sucks lol. 2 shot with the sniper and that’s it. One dude can melt the pred in below one second
(Remember that 1 person can melt the pred in below 3 seconds without any modifiers?)

1 Like

Lmao. So no mask for the pred in the match. Eith big head mode on it gets destroyed very fast.
Sounds like a fun/troll/retarded tournament lol