PHG No Context, Just a Peek (Concept) (UPDATE 1)

Yeah, once you quoted that thread earlier I took a peek at what all was in it and saw what you were talking about

1 Like

Speaking of which - you know the systemic tint we have for all masks? The colour is actually called chameleon - its mainly used for body paint on cars and bikes. There are different types, one in game for masks is blue-purple, but in real life you can have blue-green, green-red etc. I’m trying to make that tint for scout, hunter and zerker armours. Yes, I know they already have systemic tints in options, but those are not true chameleon like the masks are, also they have some strange red and blue symbols and markings - I want true chameleon tint armour with no markings…

Unfortunately its more complex than I thought - this colour is not a simple texture in game. But I will post it when I will eventually get it to work ;-)

1 Like

@Noktrum you’ve got some good modding and molding skills, Illfonic should hire you!!!

4 Likes

I also what pure colors with no markings, similar to “some” of Samurai Pred’s armor tints

3 Likes

Thanks pal!
I… have some past experience when it comes to modding and predator alike ;-)

Mod for Fallout 4 I’ve made - please note all models are completly unrelated to P:HG - this was done years before P:HG was announced

5 Likes

@Illfonic @Courier @OldKingHamlet hire this man/woman/person/computer genius

2 Likes

lol

Thanks bro, but I don’t think they like me and I don’t think I like them XDDDDDD Overall - I did brake in to their pak archive and unpacked their models XD

4 Likes

Well some great games were born from mods of other games. Hell some games take a mod and make it officially apart of their game.
Sure not every company likes people messing with their stuff…cough…cough…Nintendo…cough…cough… but some companies love mods and moders.

You never know how a company will feel about you work, until they approach you

4 Likes

yup XDDDDD

Illfonic 100% percent ignored my thread about weapons rescaling, vex mask modifications and City Hunter mask made to be movie accurate. So I guess they don’t give a shit ;-)

3 Likes

Maybe post your suggestion in their next tweet, or maybe DM them on either here or on Twitter?
And if they ask for you to post it on the forum slap them with a link to your post

3 Likes

I honestly lost all my interest I’ve originally had for this - right now just working on a custom tint for vanilla armours, but only as a time killer. I will not beeg them again to pay attention to some vital details that are incorrect from movie point of view.

2 Likes

Yeah I posted a bug about the Prototype on their laters tweet, and they DMed shockingly fast

@Noktrum I think we should try and get there attention on some of those small details, not now but definitely later

2 Likes

We might try something in future, but as you’ve noticed - those are details, this game needs serious rebalancing at this moment and new PREDATOR-RELATED content, so no COD game modes, samurais or vikings running about with katanas and axes XDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Yeah
The game needs some work under the hood first, then we can work on the paint job

3 Likes

But I love my Samurai and Viking and all that they bring to the table

3 Likes

Yes, game first pretty stuff later

3 Likes

I know - I have betrayd the lore and bought viking DLC myself ;-P

1 Like

Who is to say they aren’t lore friendly

1 Like

THE LORE is saying that XDDDDD

1 Like

Where? I wish to see this evidence