PHG Remake

Game should be attempted at again. If Illfonic or someone else could take a jab at it. PHG has become a sport. Should be tried again. Especially with the movie that could possibly resurrect Pred fans or new ones.

1 Like

No

2 Likes

I don’t think there is gonna be a new Predator game in the next 2 or 3 years, from any developers…

4 Likes

No chance? 2 to 3 years I can wait.

not even …try 8 to 10 years

2 Likes

I know people are saying no, deservingly so, but I think if the core concept of the game could be handed over to a prominent developer that has worked on similar games with critical success, it would be much, much much better.

Tbh I’d rather have a new AvP title.

1 Like

2-3 years is generous. There most likely won’t be another Predator game for 8+ years.

1 Like

Anyone but this company.

1 Like

critical success like how illfonic handled it? lol, they did a goodjob of having their fanbase be critical. As always thats never going to change. Not even if they place gaurds at the gate with happy face masks. There is going to be a place like Discord or AVP galaxy where people can bitch and moan and cry about the smallest thing and then blame the company for putting on a fake exterior. This is always an us vs them. In anything.
The only thing different is if they get poured tons of money into something very very polished. Then you’re going to get fake fanbases and media making up fake controversies to stir up talk and generate hype. Its not done using AI, its done using fake accounts by human beings.

The term ‘Fake News’ exists not because the regular people have found out its fake. The term ‘Fake News’ exists because the people who make fake news made sure regular people know that there are people making it.

1 Like

😆😆😆😆😆😆