PHG why this game is great but forums people suck

Because the console developers won’t get a clue, and the forum goers that use the console will only play with their own kind, and the dying master race of PC who are active on the forums either stopped playing long time ago because we got our fill or YOU’RE A PC RUSSIAN who feel like you’re doing your country some kind of service by keeping it alive! Only god will save Ukraine when it becomes the drone war battle ground (but i’m only guessing at that)!
Russia only expedited the process for you since you have dealt business in Iranian drone technology (russia or ukraine, you both are guilty!)
But let’s stop pretending and start knowing who we talk to here instead of sending out GODFEARING RANTS!

I’m not wrong.

People like the fan based content here.
I get the feeling the only conflict are us stupid little ppl like @TheAlmightyJim who want to pick fights .

You just edited this thing 4 or 5 times already lol why?
Also , are you trying to shit on console players by any chance?

1 Like

what in the last 3 minutes? Stop dogging this post! Honestly I expected more from you! Some other ppl reply in 5 seconds of me posting! And they most definitely aren’t bots! Just bored assholes!
Get your composure right! Take more than 5 minutes to let the post sink in, then take another 5 to undestand what it is! Then post a reply asshole!

1 Like

Lol.
The clown frog thing is certainly… Interesting.

1 Like

Its just a thing i’m doing. just campaining. i need to be herd…

1 Like

Certainly is a unique way to get your message out there and be *heard lol

1 Like

Cheers

2 Likes

clown game

3 Likes

There are a lot of Russians playing PHG,but for the life in me, i don’t get why the US or other such heartfelt countries say Ukraine is some kind of underdog. BOTH Parties are guilty of some many atrocious things. Neither are places you can justifiably expect to be a democratic multinational paradise. Can anyone here remind us that Ukraine isn’t just a small minded town of few Amish civilians… they are guilty of many many things that people don’t want to talk about.

So lets be honest, when Russian bombs Ukraine, are they not trying to prevent something ominous from happening? Or do we need a few multinational Karens to speak their absent minded opinions on the matter and donated cash to a charity we know nothing about.

The guy who runs Ukraine doesn’t absolutely really look like a peaceful democratic mofo does he? In all honestly he looks just as decrepid as another mofo who is selling guns all over the world illegally.

We are all human and we all suffer when a bomb drops, do you know why? Because of the economic fallout of the consequence of conflict of a country we all do some kind of trade with.
Lives are lost all the time, whether due do conflict or old age or a covid19 flu. Its simple, dont fuck up other countries, but you know what? We all get affected!

The problem with Europe is an OIL problem. Its an evil problem. Its a thing that we might all kill for. In Europe, it is more justifiable because that’s ALL they have to offer one another after the conflict of slavery. It created holocausts. Do you want more of it which started in the early 1900? Do we need another? Or should you look to others in this world for help?

Sometimes evil looks you in the face, and we paint it more friendly than we should.

Weren’t the Germans the first to seek atomic supremacy? And didn’t they become the most evil dictatorship even before achieving such a goal? Japan sided with Germany and were targeted with a bomb America developed that happened to be called the atomic bomb. Where are they now? They still live there and sometimes among us still (statistics state that the Japanese aren’t really reaching out). The reach of mankind doesn’t outweigh the reach of other mankind’s children. Nations will search for it greedily. Now where are Germany and japan? What are they doing? Probably nothing, but the arts and science they developed are still being celebrated today even with a hint of bashfulness and quiet-dignity.

World Dominance is without its caveats and we shouldn’t be ashamed by the lessons its taught us. We should learn by the social challenges of obtaining this unobtainium and rise to create more peace than ever before in search of it. Everyone should learn of this guilt. Thank you for reading.

This is why I stay away from drugs.

2 Likes

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

4 Likes

I created your world under Lucas Arts. Why can’t you understand the real one?

But there are those in institutes who look at me and think with all this madness…one would declare “I Am WITH YOU!” That little bit of faith is like a muscle flexing and building a means to lift. Lifting nothing more than just the voice of faith.

We are coming upon a new time in historical development. Shouldn’t there be someone like him to be somewhat of a warning tent pole?

Mass you brun RV with the wrong ingeredient?!
Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 11.23.35 PM

Msass I have no money for fucking bills and steam sales, Mass,.
Where is the cocainer???
We need to cok methé for gustoev finger, very important now go!

1 Like

Hate to reuse a joke, but seek medical attention.

No lol
They tryna grab land
Russians couldn’t care less about Ukranian war crimes, just look at 'em

I think you underestimate just how fucken boring that would be. Also we at 8 bill people now, some fuckers need to die plain and simple. Guys, my message is this; commit more atrocities! To any blooming dictators, despots or multinational corporation owners reading this, then yes! Start euthanising the homeless! Begin a crusade to get rid of the gays! Blow up China to destroy all the TikTok servers! Now go on champ, get out there and START TAKING LIVES!!!
Applause

Seriously tho, get a couple braincells dude. You, like most, have no concept of the ramifications of what you’re saying. In fact, I’m not even sure you know what you’re saying.

im Gonna have to confiscate your crack. no mo sunshine for u!

i will consider that.

2 Likes

Complete trash. (See comment below)

Then again, that’s most of what’s left on the forum. 😔

I play with other console players due to cross play being unplayable at times.

Let’s just say console is just a really shitty pc