Pickles or No pickles?

Do yall like to snack on pickle chips or just a plain ole pickle.

None pickles are nasty.

1 Like

I watch your my weird Addiction episode last night. Your diet consists of nothing but mac and cheese so I would expect this from you. Lol XD πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Lol.

Honestly if it’s any food my addiction would be steak lmao.

I fucking love steak.

1 Like

Me too. Steak is amazing. Veal tho I could eat baby cow that has never moved before every day

Dont think I’ve had veal.

What I really want to try is that steak in Spain where they age the cow for 15 years and then kill it.

I remember that steak looked delicious.

1 Like

Nice nice. I want to go to salt bae kitchen and get a tomahawk steak

1 Like

Lol. My next choice after that is Kobe beef.
It Sounds pretty good lol.

1 Like

Hell yeah. Lets go to Japan together we can eat some and then go find a Tall Japanese women

Lmao I dont even know if il go.
Maybe after covid but I doubt it lmao.

1 Like

Japan aint bad. Shit im thinking of moving there

1 Like

Fresh pickles are fucking good!

1 Like

I made some homemade ghost pepper pickles. The first batch came out so well that I ate the entire first batch lol

Pickles ghost peppers or regular pickles with ghost peppers to add flavor?

Pickles with a ghost pepper vinegar. I basically boiled a dozen ghost pepper till they became mush smashed them up strained with a cheese cloth. Added garlic cloves and onions and thyme to it poured over my pickles and pickled them for 15 days best pickles ever.

1 Like

Ps if you are going to do this I would recommend either buying a hot plate or boil them in a grill of you live with ppl or if you are alone with no pets in the house and wear safety googles or you will burn ur eyeballs with it

Not super crazy about real spicy stuff but I do want to make some pickles

1 Like

pickles are a great substitute for jelapenoes in home made guacamole.

1 Like

No way (Arnold accent).

Pickles are your replacement!