Pig amounts

you can. if you kill the pig its heat sig fades away slowly and it doesn’t show on target isolation. the pred has to stumble into the dead pig to feed on it.

So it honestly is fine the way it is.

Can some test this?

I totally agree with you, seems like they automatically spawn when you’re low on health, I’ve had times where 6 will spawn in a little platoon so I get my wrist blades out and 1 tap the 6 of them and bam 6 healing sources without using one of my medkits. Im a pred main and I even see the pig spawns as a problem. They should just have a preset amount of pigs on a map and if you use your medkits and all your pigs then you fucked up and must suffer for the consequences. Rn I can get lit up and run away like a pussy and heal because they’re always seems to be pigs everywhere when I play as pred. Sometimes I think I have more heals then the ft I’m going against

Plus if there was a preset number of pigs that can spawn in a map then it would get rid of the inconsistent spawns for the pigs

But that’s just my opinion on it

Can confirm that killing pigs as FT shows on the pred map. Tested in pvt matches. edit 1.10 tested will check again once I scrape together a few guys.

Just gotta love it when your 3-man pre-made has been going at it all quiet with knives and the 4th rando is like “Look! Boars. Kill them.” (with or without a silencer, doesn’t matter you still ghosted us).

Thanks bud, really.

Queue heavy footsteps and boss-music starts…

1 Like

Lol your no Pred main. Nobody calls themselves a pussy for fleeing and healing up, and then say you feel like you have more heals than the FT. Lol your obviously a FT main. Nothing wrong with pigs except they hardly spawn sometimes.

1 Like

I was playing as a Predator in a match last night, FT was in NW corner of map and slaughtered like 5 boars which gave away their position and I saw them on map.

You’re dumb if you think I like playing as the janky ft, it’s just called fair criticism so both sides can be rightly balanced in this 4v1 game. Also used the word pussy for comedic effect

IMO pigs either need to be reduced or the amount of health they give the preds needs to be reduced. maybe a pig gives back a either a quarter of heath or half health.

Um no… get good

Ill say it again ft. Stop complaining. When im on ft i feel unstopable… when im pred i feel like…one wrong move could cost 600 dmg

Because they want you to engage them before the mission starts to kill you

Yeah, I know that. lol I think they might have been successful at killing me that match after they reinforced later on.

I’d prefer the pigs to be static only appearing near fireteam causes all types of problems and annoyances.

@Courier you guys need to balance or adjust the pigs. its Broken that the Pred can constantly feed on pigs to regain full health. you team keeps nerfing ammo for weapons, Clearly you team does not care.

No, @Courier there’s sometimes 6 pigs and sometimes not a piggy in sight anywhere.

FT already has allot of advantages — pigs don’t need nerfing just a little variety of spawn locations and amounts.

4 Likes

I still don’t understand these matches where FT lets pred eat pigs 2 or 3 times. Learn to pressure the predator. Either rush objectives since they take 5 mins or kill him while he’s eating since pigs are in vicinity of the FT.
Play support and bring an ammo bag & 37 heals + gearhead like you’re supposed to be doing anyways. Recon memers I swear. Your team should be fully stocked anytime the pred disengages.

1 Like

Predator is already VERY OP.

If the pred do not want to claim, it can only range shoulder cannon the FT until all 4 are dead.

Nerf the pigs now. Maybe 2 or 3 on map.