Pigs are not balanced

If the fire team gets reinforcements then the least you could do is throw a few more pigs on the map for the predator. In 6 matches I’ve only found one pig and there not hard to find. Their only hard to find if there is absolutely none on the map and nothing sucks more than letting the fireteam reinforce and using your medkits. Only to realize theres no pigs anywhere to be found so you have to let the fireteam go or die

1 Like

What I really hate is how pigs almost always spawn really close to the ft so there’s a big risk of you getting sprayed down whilst eating a pig

1 Like

Thats the point. They are a high risk high reward.

2 Likes

if they do that then the health they return should be reduced to a quarter health instead of full. You don;t need anymore full health pigs , they are busted as it it

1 Like

But pigs only give you health. It feels like the stims make you hit harder and have less stamina drain idk could jusg be my eyes

Im fine with that as long as they make pigs spawn everywhere and not despawn lol, also giving better pig count than what we have now… u can legit find only 3 pigs the entire match and sometimes 8 or 12… or worse none… this has been confirmed by me and my friend which stopped playing the game cause he kept getting crashes on launching the game, kicks and his pc was overheating

If they reduced the health the pigs give then they should make it so the fireteam doesn’t reinforce with all gear only what they have left

I Second this. I also think reinforced ft players should be killed first down, they should not be able to be picked up

Just met a cool predator who let us reinforce and continue the hunt. I thought the Yautija were vegan?

1 Like

Long claims or stealth kills should be non-reinforceable

4 Likes

I have noticed pigs will only spawn in close proximity to FT. And that is not right. FT medkits do not work like that

There has to be some risk to it otherwise you’re just leaping away to some far away location to go heal unopposed. Which is the medkits niche.

If I could always get to some distant pig spawn away from the action why bring medkits ever?

I think the issue with that is it’s a problem when the FT are going all over the place because the pigs disappear then.

Yep fast moving good fireteam rushing objectives despawn pigs. The fireteams that get stalled at an area for 5 mins are where you see 5 pigs pop in.

Honestly, I feel that the spawn system for the pigs is messed up alot of the time theres none. (maybe the fireteam is rushing or whatever) but that should not be the case they shouldn’t spawn with the fireteam. Iam not saying to litter the map with them like the medkits for the fireteam. There should always be at least 2 or 3 spaced far apart forcing the predator to break off and give the ft time. Which is not a bad thing. I know it’s not always the case but seeing as how the fireteam. If they choose can have anywhere from 8-12 fast heals and/or 1-4 medkits with 3 heals a piece. Plus medkits all over the map. I know this changes but with the reinforcement ability that restores all their medkits It seems alittle unfair It wouldn’t be so bad but a halfway decent fireteam can melt scouts and hunters with only 2 medkits mayb 3 at most. Is kinda Unbalanced i feels like their forcing a certain style of game play for the predators. Rush them or die if the fight is going to go the distance chances are the fireteam will win because they clearly have the advantage. I feel that with just a few more pigs (not tons) it could make the matches more interesting and change alot of pred players play style or just make it so when the fireteam reinforces they only have what they didn’t use. Right now it feels like you need to finish the fireteam as fast as possible. Which is not the best option alot can go wrong when forced to rush

FT have medkits and reinforcements.
Pred have infinite pigs and second wind.

Let the carnage begin.

pigs is rng…
depends of the luck…

1 Like

Yeah there’s been time where there is literally no pigs on the map but sometimes there is a good amount of pigs. It’s a hit or miss

1 Like

As i said before… there has to be changes in pig systems… maybe to do less healing while not being that RNG and not spawning only next to fireteam, it should spawn like 50 meters away from predator lol and not 5 meters away from fireteam… actually sad system and not fun at all when ur anxious that u will get ambushed with a knife…

And make it so pigs sometimes spawn not only next to predator, it should spawn despawnable pigs all around the map in group of 1 pigs around and group of 3 close to predator…