PIGS DESPAWN CLOSE TO PRED

Private games, Pc. Pigs despawn close to Predator during target isolation and respawn close to fireteam position. So you cant eat any pig and you cant heal up in any game, in any map. I know that you wont do anything for this but I posted.

1 Like

Video?

1 Like

Unfortunatly I didnt record. But I have so many people that got the same things in Private match. At least more than 50 people can confirm that because we all got this thing. Also pigs spawn mostly close to fireteam position in any map.

1 Like

Maybe its just private?

I have noticed that pig orbs have a weird distance on target iso. I was on derailed in the water to the left of train yard where pigs tend to spawn. Target iso no pigs but started running towards the stargazer base and pigs where over there they didint show up till I was in the lumber yard part of the trainyard. And ft was in the back of the trainyard

1 Like

Private games might be buggy of course. Hope they will check it.

1 Like

I testify that this is true, every time I play Pred I can’t find any but as FT there is abundant pigs that I knock into the begin of the match

1 Like

Keep playing Private now. All pigs close to fireteam position, literally all pigs. Also 3 ammo boxes in the stargazer camp. 9 free syringes for fireteam and ZERO pigs for Pred. Because of course Predator cant eat pigs close to fireteam , they will kill him easly. @OldKingHamlet @Courier