PIGS DONT SPAWN CLOSE TO PRED

@Courier most of the time pigs spawn close to fireteam , even if you wait 2 minutes across the map.

2 Likes

Can confirm. Had atleast two games today where the whole game the pigs spawned only nearby FT

Confirmed here as well

1 Like

@Courier Its still a bit buggy its not always 100% that pigs do spawn… sometimes they spawn in alot and sometimes its 1 or 0 pigs…

2 Likes

I’ll let the team know to take a look at it

6 Likes

Nope, have yet to see them just spawning by my location after being chased off in Second Wind. After I flash my Target Isolation, the nearest pigs are always close by to Fireteam.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! I would suggest you to check also these ones. Also I would reccomend you to be more severe with bans because there are some people that constantly insult and trash talk and they dont get banned.

1 Like

Ive encounted 3 pigs basically clumped together on Overgrowth for me to snack on and then more else where. How is that for spwning?

Confirmed, also I have noticed that after reinforcments pigs don’t spawn at all

Confirmed once again after many many private matches. Pigs spawn ALWAYS close to fireteam and it’s game breaking because you cant eat them if they are close to Fireteam. @Courier

Idk what yall are running into. My pigs always spawn away from ft

Can also confirm. 5 or more pigs spawned on the starting point for the FT on Backwater (bottom left, near the fishing village) and no where near pred starting point

1 Like

It’s usually backwater where pig spawn is screwed up. Big surprise.

Overgrouth and Derailed as well. In Derailed the spawn is always close to fireteam , in any situation of the game. In Overgrouth as well.

Ah, I hadn’t noticed that. So you’re saying shit they said they fixed isn’t actually fixed…? I don’t believe you. 😅😐

Idk what the fuxk yall seeing but every time I play lets say derailed and they in the train camp the pigs will spawn next to the mountain and if they are closer to the mountain they will spawn near the water. Are you basing this off the very beginning of the game cause those pigs despawn before the target iso even stops working

I’ve spawned at Weed Farm as Predator and there’s been a Boar right where I land my first leap from the start, and another a little further along that path that leads to the Satellite Camp.

And if FT spawn at Fishing Village, boars have always spawned close to them, so knowing this you should go and kill those boars while they’re there and THEN engage the Fireteam.