Plasma Caster Customization

I think it would be a great addition to the customisation roster for Predators if we could customise our Predators Plasma Casters. Illfonic I know you guys are all bogged down with your other games at the moment but if there was another good customisation option you could add to the game I think this could be it. You don’t have to create new Caster models or anything it could literally be as simple as giving us the ability to for example copy and paste the Elder Plasma Caster and put it on our City Hunter or if you want it could just be customizable on the default 3 Classes Hunter, Scout, Berserker and possibly Jungle Hunter seeing as he was used for test Caster models before. They don’t have to function differently or anything like that just the ability to customise our Plasma Casters.
The main idea comes from a few leaked images I have seen of testing other Predator Plasma Casters

Scar ZTqIMD1

@OldKingHamlet
@Wil
@IllFonic
I hope you guys see this and consider it, thanks for your time.

1 Like

DUD the game is dead

1 Like

FYI community members before you grill me for “having hope” for the game I know there is virtually no chance this is going to happen I don’t have any hope for the game I just want to have a decent discussion about something that would be cool to have in the game instead of dick measuring and pointless speculation about Kass.

2 Likes

@Elcrabo7

Stop Simping for hunting grounds, stop having hope

• all in the form of good banter
1 Like

I don’t lol.
I’m one of the main people to take a shit on this game anyway🤣🤣🤣

Wish wolf’s caster would come up over his shoulder like scars.

1 Like

Gam ded lol