Plasma caster too OP?

No one agrees. It’s literally the only Pred weapon that functions properly.

10 Likes

6 Likes

All I gotta say if you complain about “plasma spamming” then get better. Any team that’s competent can easily stop that or at the very least handle it.

2 Likes

Not always. Most times I’ve personally run into death squads I’ve tried cheesing the caster at… some success.

A lot of people don’t seem to know but not only can the caster do damage through walls… it can also do damage from underneath. Which leaves the favored camping spot on derailed warehouses totally vulnerable. Point being, ft really has no defense against a caster spammer but damn good aim and a good squad.

I swear you just thrive on causing unprovoked verbal combat. Seriously, WTH is your problem?😖😑

Thing is the AOE damage through walls was put in to specifically stop the FT from camping indoors as they did (and still do).

Yes the FT does have defense against a “plasma spammer” and that’s a mix of good coordination, aim, grenades and teamwork. A pred can only go after one person when using the caster which leaves room for the other 3 to cover that person.

When using the caster the pred is also very vulnerable to headshots from snipers, grenades, a scout or a recon sneaking up close and dealing massive damage.

Should the pred lose their mask which is very easy to do (@Fire you can provide some input here) then their entire game plan is tossed out the window.

Should you say that all this doesn’t count in pubs well all I can say is that you cannot balance around scrubs.

2 Likes

@Slut_Master_X
Hes referring to how I’ve shot off mask like 2 minutes into the game.

If I can get back to how I was last year with my aim, if you stay in one spot for more than 1 sec, i will take off your mask.

However, a day 1, or early launch player will be extremely dangerous with the pc splash.

1 Like

Ya!
Shame on @Weevo540!

XD

Huh? What did I do?

Lmao you put stfu early in the post.
I’m just fkn around tho lol.

Oh. Yeah I did. It seemed to be the most relevant and succinct response to a ridiculous post asking for more pred nerfs.

2 Likes

Yes I agree lmao.

Well since its the best weapon for preds atm using it and actively hitting your shots or dam near close to it is not spamming.

Now bunny hoppers a well placed nade is going to make them change there entire playstyle for that match. Sooooo nope

Only if they change it to how Rebellion made it. Predator would have to find a generator and suck up it’s energy with the wrist gauntlet or whatever… And need a buff.
3:15-3:40