Platform for predator

There should be own tutorial platform for predator’ i mean for real praticing. Easy’ medium and hard. Map full of ai soldiers that give you hard time.

1 Like

At this point I’m not sure why they even bothered with a tutorial. It’s so pointless and offers no explanation to anything that matters.

You are predata
You can walk
You can jump
You can super jump
You can climb
You see good
Kill these persons
Congraturations you understand now

4 Likes

TBF the controlls are a bit unorthodox compared to most games unlike FT so having a place just to learn the controls before hand is nice.

I have played ft almost always but lately started to play as predator and using ps4 controller like always and i have to admit that ft is too overpower.

Finishing a downed ft member takes too long time’ other ft members will shoot you real bad during that time.

1 Like

Fr team overpowered https://youtu.be/uD4tqvkJ8ng

Well that’s because you’re most likely a potato Predator since you haven’t had much experience playing the role lol.

Hey potato man 'watch the video. And i use only ps4 controller.

It’s just to give players an idea of what they’re doing before jumping into a match. At launch you had tons of Predators who had no idea how to do the most basic of things.

It’s a part of the lone Wolf missions and is ultimately the only one currently in the game. That of course will change since we know they are working on more of them as gameplay has leaked of it. However as it was the only one that made it into launch it is extremely basic.

Try replying to him lol

Try say something lol