Play my game if you ain't a wuss

Nah. You abide whether you like it or not. Make your own post if you want control

I dont have to.
You hold no power.

So as it stands,
Iā€™m completely immune to anything negative.
And theres nothing you can do it about it.

And since you forced me to pick a power my side effect kicks in as well, which makes you a firepussy.

This leaves you with 0 available moves.

NOW DARK MAGICIAN, DARK MAGIC ATTACK!

3 Likes

You do fire. You do need to

Then destroys your universe and creates one that anything anyone says dose not effect me unless they are me

What I said to @Fire

Oh no please, by all means, have fun

That doesnā€™t work because you can not affect anything outside your planet. Fucking christ you really cant accept losing just like him huh?

Iā€™m on my planet and I used my powers on it so how dose that not work? Also I stated I made a pocket universe where I am a God?

Want to join Iā€™ll make you a God, then you can destroy the universe I left to create my pocket universe since @Fire says I canā€™t šŸ™„ thus I can be free of my pocket universe and spawn unlimited furries to harass him lol šŸ˜‚

Dude.
Youā€™re only god of your planet.
You are bound to that planet.
You can not affect anything outside the atmosphere.

So yeah you have powers, but only on that planet.

Not a bad deal honestly.

Ya I guess your right šŸ¤”

I want crack addict power.

Superhuman speed, strength, & durability from injury, enhanced aggression, ability to pickpocket people and steal catalytic converters.

Side effect: you kill any god in any reality regardless of their power level or resistances whenever you use your powers.

1 Like

So if Lovecraft made a crack addict part of his mythos?

1 Like

Who says he didnā€™t? He named his cat a racial slur so clearly we know what weā€™re dealing with here.

2 Likes

Theres a way around it lol.

Nah Iā€™m ok I was trying to tell him I couldnā€™t think of one because someone already had the idea

But you sprout a massive pulsating mass on your back. The pain fluctuates from 6 to 11. It attracts all manner of animals and insects as they devour your backā€™s puss. The weight is heavy that itā€™s hard to stand up straight and any contact with it gives you additional pain with no known cure.

Lovecraft is kind of the opposite of god-slaying lore. They can go dormant or you can do some necronomicon antics and close the portal & they keep coming back. But the stories always end at the discovery of the cosmic horror so we donā€™t know if we get wiped out or not. Curiousity kills the cat and all. Itā€™s like trying to punch the sea.

its more grimdark than WH or Diablo in that humanity is absolutely screwed just because a minor cosmic entity landed in the ocean somewhere & started warping reality and manifesting cults & fishmen just by being present.

AAH TENTACLES IM GOING INSANE and so forth

2 Likes