Player WNS Jimbo is not playing fair games!!! Video and story of his deeds

Me?
I’m about as aggressive as jimbo.
But it depends on the match and who I’m playing against.

Unfortunately I dont think I’m what your looking for.
I wanna say I’m a pretty good player, but I dont think I’m creative.

Put it this way, I’ve seen a few videos of the fire teams perspective playing against me, and I feel I’m extremely annoying to play against lol.

Now if it’s for ft, sorry I barely play ft lol.

Ahh pity, but if you play with your friends, are you as aggressive and annoying to them as to other strangers players? Or are you making any differences?

Predator has to be aggressive otherwise FT will escape in 3 mins

1 Like

It depends on the match.
I love talking shit, but a lot of it is just joking around and trying to be funny.

Usually it’s only with my buddies Tho, as for strangers I do talk a bit of shit, but I try to make it obvious that I’m just joking around.

But when I said I’m as aggressive as him, I meant purely my playstyle.
I have a pretty aggressive playstyle.

However with strangers if they’re in game chat usually we end up talking about random stuff or I’m just answering questions and giving any tips i can.

I try to show respect to everyone and get along with people.

1 Like

If you go afk, you deserve to be killed. You’re not playing. No one wants to sit and watch them not play while the predator waits for them to take a step so the kill is acceptable to you.

1 Like

Tvoje chyba nebyla zůstat u tvého týmu. nebyli jste koordinovaní. Když jsme hráli druhý den, byli jsme velmi koordinovaní, porazili jsme opravdu tvrdé predators. Zůstaňte blízko svého týmu.

1 Like

Vlani jsem navštívil Prahu. je to tak krásné, zamiloval jsem se do toho. chci se co nejrychleji vrátit a vypít více pilsner urquell. chodil jsem každý den na Svatováclavské náměstí. a ženy tam jsou tak krásné.

MILUJEM PRAHA.!

1 Like

გამარჯობა, როგორ ხარ?

Kargad, shen?

რატომ ხარ შავი?

მეც კარგად

ვინ თქვა რომ შავი ვარ?😂

მაგრამ შენ შავი ხარ 👀

týmová práce je v této hře klíčová

Ano, souhlasím s tím. 💯

1 Like

არ ვარ შავი😂

cái quái gì còn tiếp diễn nữa?

Get rekt?

2 Likes

Look I don’t like him

But at the same time he did nothing wrong.

It’s your teamates fault he’s afk. That’s his his problem not the Predators. And why were you all seperated? That’s your own fault.

Lol. So the balance of the game is catering to noobs? No this isn’t Dead By daylight you want to win earn it.

Why was he afk in the first place? Not his fault.

Your right. Your team ended up being the skinned bodies in the tree’s.

So the Predator is supposed to cater to everyone seperating.

Why don’t you stick together?

He won. Clearly his tactics were good enough.

Too late.

He’s a Predator what are you talking about? Of course he’s aggressive.

That’s not him. That’s the game being Bad.

Welcome to a game as a service.

The game should be more interesting by default. Let’s try to fix this instead of going “your trash kid, play more fun”

He’s literally a middle schooler.

ჩემი მეგობარი

Lmaooooo…🤣

you deserve cancer kiddo , i had you 3 times enemy in this game and you only afk out of bounds or exploit the map go cry more
Every game i see you i will finish you in 3 mins