Player WNS Jimbo is not playing fair games!!! Video and story of his deeds

Hi,
Surely you know most of you player WNS Jimbo. I don’t want to touch him or humiliate him, but this man doesn’t really play fair. He lacks meaning and ideas for the game. Its main bar is to kill everything alive that moves or who is connected in the game in the shortest possible time scale.

He is not the only one who does this, but for him it would be better if, he had a better approach and sense of the game where he is connected and not disturb and disturb the balance of the whole game.

Even in earlier matches he has done the same he kills players who stand still and are afk out of control of their PC or PS4.

But for him, no matter how he behaves and acts in a given game, he is more of a simple person than a person who has ideas to make the game more creative and more fair

What’s the problem he killed y’all so what

2 Likes

Yes, it’s okay that he killed us, somehow I’m not against it and I take it that it’s okay. But it’s about the way he does it. Killing an AFK player is that okay? This is how he gets a free kill + and comes to his job when it’s done ^ ^
I don’t think this is a good and fun game, but
complete collapse of the whole game what he is bothering us with. But this is not the first time he has caused this to us. I’ve seen this a few times in the past. It’s just a simple player without an idea of ​​what the game can’t make interesting and fun. Rather, it will cause confusion and suffering in her. I don’t want to impose my lessons on him here, but it wouldn’t hurt him. If he became more interested in his proper game tactics.
Of course, I can’t judge every player who plays and who uses what tactics. I have added in my friends people who can make this game a fair and interesting good game and not that they will make it a quick massacre of a farce that is worth putting somewhere in the trash like this and the previous ones too :(

I’m sorry but I fail to see the problem here. It seems to me you don’t like the way he plays because he killed someone who is AFK, why is this a problem? It’s not his fault that person left the controller and forgot they were in a match. Also in that match you ran out of bounds to die instead of trying to reinforce your team to you know prolong it and give the AFK guy another shot.

This thread seems pointless as all hell and anyone who tries to dictate how another person should play the game can go fuck themselves. It’s that kind of attitude that makes people go “if you use the (insert weapon) then you’re a bitch, you’re cheating, you’re cheap” and so on and so on.

It’s up to the FT to make the match as long or as short as possible, if you get wiped in the first 5 min that’s on the FT plain and simple. If the pred decides they want to prolong the match or end it quickly that’s for them to decide but to make this thread to call someone out without actually tagging that person is just dumb.

@WnsJimbo, see this thread.

4 Likes

2 Likes

As I say, I don’t want to offend anyone here or touch his personality in any way, I just want to point out that his unfair aggressive behavior was not the first time and is not very right. And in the last shot of the mircophone, the toxic word said something to me that I’m fucking something … *** Which I don’t like when someone starts cursing at me and others wouldn’t smell such toxic behavior. I don’t even want to order him to teach him how to play. I just know this player that there is a lot of his empty space and no idea he is. And he can’t make the game interesting. And he’ll make a farce sound for three things …
I just want to say that he thinks more about what he does in the game for mistakes, so that he is better and more creative in other games and what a fairer predator. Don’t say that a fair and creative predator isn’t okay?
In my opinion, if there were more such players and some of them are creative, they would make this game more interesting ,-)

That’s why I have in my list of friends such players who can make the game much more than just unfair and farce matches. They are good predators they have my full respect and motivation and they have a lot of ideas in the game and a good style of play in front of these people I really have to slip. Unlike this Jimbo. By no means will I play with this person even if he begged me on his knees, I no longer stand it or I would not agree with him ^ ^
I do not expect any extreme improvement from this player in the future, it will probably remain with his empty tactics

I’m having a hard time understanding what you’re trying to say, but that jimbo guy is an asshole.
You can tell by how he is the forums.

So idk what you expect lol.

However killing an afk player isnt wrong.
They shouldn’t have left in the middle of a match.

1 Like

I apologize if I came off as aggressive but still the point is you cannot dictate how someone else plays in the game so long as they’re not legitimately cheating or exploiting the game itself. You can consider that unfair all you want but it’s still fair, the afk guy had a choice and decided to screw you guys over or any other squad this happens to.

I cannot speak for his behavior or what he said to you (I didn’t hear what he said on the video) but based on my interactions with him here on the forums he can be a prick.

How do you know he’s a bad and toxic player? Have you ever played with him or experienced his presence somewhere?

ok I’ll send you a time scale when he speaks to me through the microphone: it’s from: 3:06 time
It’s not very clear for me to hear what he is talking to me I only understand his words that I fuck something and I no longer understand his other words

As a player, purely him playing he seems fine.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
I watched your video, and I have Read your comments and I dont think you’re much better either.

You ran out of bounds trying to think you were proving something, on your video description you were trying to tell him how to act and talk lol.

Like I’ve never played with him, but I have talked to him on here. It’s an established fact that he’s an asshole.

But in that video all he did was call you a bitch, and what you did was a bitch move.

So no one, going purely off this video, is right here.

You are not in the right, neither is he.
Tbh there’s nothing wrong either,
In this video.

This was just a typical Game, nothing out of the ordinary.

3 Likes

All he did was call him a fucking bitch cause he ran out of bounds.
I didnt hear anything else.

So going of this vid nothing bad or out of the ordinary happened here.

Lol

1 Like

Let the chaos begin.
@WnsJimbo

1 Like

I figured he said something worse, I think that says more about me then hmm.

Maybe he did?
Its jimbo after all.

But as far as what you can hear in the video?
All he said was you fucking bitch lol.

Which I woulda said that to you if you ran outa bounds xD.

So nothing outa the ordinary here xD.

2 Likes

Thanks for his quote and translation into a form that I already understand xD

2 Likes

No problem?
Lol.

Did you not understand when he said it to you in the match?
Either Way man, I wouldnt worry too much about him lol.

1 Like

Ok I take note. But I’m dreaming to start again, I’ll probably never change my opinion of him in any game. I’m still looking for creative and fun predators to play with. I know of some on PS4, but I can’t add them to my PC among friends :(
It’s not a problem for a PC player to add them to my friends list, but I would have to have at least a PS4 console at home for a PS player, which I don’t have yet :-/

1 Like

Good luck finding fun ppl to play to play with.
Hopefully you have some fun matches soon.

1 Like

How about you Fire?