Players Rage Quitting... No XP :(

Rushing with melee- parry with knife and then have your team shoot

Shooting plasma caster-stay moving and try to get indoors possibly

Shooting bow-stay moving

Slams- have your team togather but enough apart it won’t be able to blind everyone

Net gun- stay with your team

Again your prolly a potato so u won’t be able to do these simple tasks

1 Like

You realize how how stupid and entitled you sound right?
“If they dont play how I want them too, then il leave”
Like wtf.

You throw a tantrum everytime you dont get what you want everywhere else too? Lol.

I typically get ggs and cool ppl if they’re on the mic, but I have a very aggressive, sadistic style.
So that just depends on who you play.

1 Like

Hey. I wouldnt say gg to you. I’d talk shit to you the whole time. But honestly you’d probably just laugh xD. I cant take half the shit I say seriously anyway. XD

1 Like

Ah, good ol’ parry - try it every time, parry the pred at least 2 times and still get fucked bc it isn’t hard to win as pred… CHECK

Plasma caster - no indoors because I just started the match… CHECK

Slams - no coms bc no one ever plays with their mics on and we still get fucked and its not my fault that other people don’t play with mics…CHECK

Net gun - No need to use the net gun as pred when you’ve already butt fucked the whole team with your combi… CHECK

Bow- can’t move fast enough anywhere because I play assault and cant run with my knife so I can attempt to snipe yoir cheap ass before you inevitably butt fuck me with your combi… CHECK

Again *you’re probably potato so you wouldn’t be able to win without running to the fireteam and butt fucking them with your combi immediately

I mean yea I’d laugh lmao but still it’s not worth being a bitch and quitting right I’ve never quit lmaoaoaoao 😂

who said I threw a tantrum? where did that come from?

When you get mad do you always call it a tantrum, or do you only say that in referral to someone you don’t agree with?

Lol from our interactions on the forum I think wed just have fun going back and fort tbh xD. @Idunno56.
Just talking shit xD. Like, if you’re playing pred il just yell at you to get off the trees and just stand still xD.

Never rage quitting?

What are you… like… an adult or smthn? teehee

Chicks get so wet over only the maturest of guys who don’t rage quit

I don’t rush cuhz I’m not a potato and rarely use combi in Genaral 🤣

then why do you rush?

speed? cocaine? impatience? pizza delivery in 5?

Also if you can’t parry a combi good luck playing this game further as a ft 😪

I missed the part where I said I couldn’t parry a combi I guess

Lmfoaoaoaooa wrddd tbh like it doesn’t even matter if a pred rushes there so open if you can’t counter a pred rush then like damn 😂I mean I’ve 1v1 a pred and one lmaoaoa so I don’t understand why it’s so hard for others 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

next up on the list of things that never happened…

U parry the pred twice okay so r you near your team or are you all just slow not trying to be rude but your annoying 😪

I’m just saying.
You realize how stupid it sounds though right?
For this game specifically.

You saying you leave if they dont play how you want them too.
It sounds like you just want everything to go your way.
I would get it for some other games but here?

But reading your other responses it just sounds like you need a decent team to play with, and to be more aware. Idk.

I cant say if you’re good or bad, havent seen you play.
But it’s hard to take ppl seriously when they bitch about the combi. The sword is the biggest pain in the ass.

One last thing. You say it’s not hard to win as pred. Yet me and the ppl I play ft with run through almost every pred we encounter.

The easy side atm is ft.

2 Likes

I am not bitching about the combi lol.

When I play pred, I used to use it. Nothing wrong with it.

It’s the no talent Teresas out here who wipe the FT in two minutes that I take problem with.

@mfyoung Look my guy I understand at this point you are trying to damage control your reputation or dignity or whatever you have left, if you ever had any, but honestly it’s just a waste of time for you. I suggest you stop trying to make excuses and defend yourself thinking that you are SOMEHOW rational when you are FAR from it.

Everybody knows from any game community that rage quitting is frowned upon and that’s just become the objective standard. You cannot defend it. It’s frowned upon PERIOD.

Next, I’m not here to entice you and make this shit look like we’re actually in the movie Predator (87’) where you’re Dutch tryna kick my ass, but I first gotta use everything in my arsenal first and take my sweet ass long time before I ACTUALLY kill you. Wtf do you think this is ?! Go get some friends IF YOU CAN and go in a private match.

Also there is a lot of fallacy in your own arguments that you fail to see and it makes me laugh when your friend here calls me “entitled.” You seem so entitled to your opinion, and you think you have SO MANY REASONS to DEFEND RAGE QUITTING when it’s objectively WRONG for YOUR OWN SELF but NO ONE ELSE…

Imagine this right… what happens if I as the Predator expected the same treatment. What happens if I wanted free chances to heal as many times as I want and to utilize all my tools just like YOU want… The funny thing is… YOU would NOT hesitate and would hold that trigger till my ass is dead. Why SHOULD I NEED to please YOU and your DEMANDS in order for you to have good sportsmanship and NOT RAGE QUIT ?

Just stop commenting and just go somewhere else. I’m getting a headache just typing this out.

1 Like

Ok fair enough but usually I wipe 3, then let 1 reinforce. Then do it again. If i see them really struggling il just let the last guy do the mission.

How do you expect players to get better if you completely hold back on them?

2 Likes

rip if only pc q times where like that