Players Rage Quitting... No XP :(

I think it’s a pretty common practice now for like 85% matches of my matches where 2-3 members of the enemy FT will rage quit on me since I decided to make the game short since I exposed their weak efforts to work together and stick together. I mean at this point I might as well just kill the AI for more XP lol.

I was hoping this community wouldn’t come to it, but I now see that most of you fail to improve your skill and will reside to posting to NERF Predator or NERF FT with topics like NET GUN TOOOOO OP or PARRY NEEDS TO GO when these things were NEVER an issue to deal with. The game is balanced for the most part, and it STILL favors FT. Good FT are hard to come by, but the sad truth… even good FT will rage quit, and I mean a 4 man PC team. I mean how pathetic do you have to be to rage quit with your buddies in Discord honestly…

Why should I be punished as a good player doing my part of competing and NOT being credited the XP ?
Why should I wait 5+ minutes in queue just for some people to only rage quit bc they died too early.

Sorry not sorry… Fireteam can punish Predator quickly and Predator can punish Fireteam quickly as well.

@Ilfonic I suggest HIGHLY that Predator AUTOMATICALLY gets claimed kill if a person decides to rage quit after dying.

P.S.

I guess this is the part where I say “get gud.” Fits the description for 85% of players rage quitting.

6 Likes

You sound entitled.

4 Likes

How? (Not to be rude) he’s pissed abt ppl bein bitchs that can’t take a loss so now it’s harder for him to get enough xp to lvl up

4 Likes

Eh I’m 150 so I dont care about xp anymore.
Until they raise the level cap again which I feel they might.

But I leveled up mainly using ft.

2 Likes

AHAHA.

I know right, “I want my XP as soon as possible, in the easiest way possible”

“People shouldn’t get angry at me playing like an asshole”

Luccyyyyyy

Luuucyyy I’m home lol. But no seriously I played ft with a full group, I feel its faster to lv up since que times

1 Like

@PsychoBaBas Well your buddy @mfyoung seems entitled to rage quit anytime he feels if he thinks the Predator isn’t giving him a 720 No Scope Plasma Caster Shot with 30 arrows shot and 2 med kits used.

Like honestly… “utilizing all Predator tools.” Sounds like an excuse for “Hey just let me get in the chopper and we’re gucci bro alright. Now I won’t get pissed and rage quit haha cool thx broski.”

1 Like

Let’s say u waste 14 minutes stalking attacking sneakily your prey having a very good game playing with your prey until every player is worth around 2,000xp and in the last minute u down them all some how become u want as much xp as possible and they all end up quitting and you only get 4,000 when u would’ve got 8,000 more xp it’s not being entitled if anything mocking him and calling him is you being entitled

2 Likes

the only thing im entitled to is not wasting my fucking time lmao

No, it sounds like “hey dumbass, I think you should use all the shit inn your gear slots :)”

@mfyoung Idk why you’re on this post when you’re the one trying to defend rage quitting and acting salty calling me an “asshole” when I’m having to wait almost 7 minutes to get into a match and then I have to face players like you who rage quit and take away the XP.

Talk about “XP as soon as possible.”

You’re wasting your time. You exposed yourself and nobody has respect for people taking the game seriously to the point where they feel the need to rage quit to indulge themselves in revenge of leaving the game just to get back at the better player.

1 Like

He’s just mad cuhz he prolly always looses to a good pred and quits so he can feel the satisfaction of the pred not getting the points he needs to lvl up 😪

2 Likes

Cause and effect.

Your rash playing style is the cause…

Me “rage quitting” is the effect…

Don’t want people to screw you out of your XP?

Don’t play like an ass. VERY simple.

I would assume this is why I consistently get 11k XP when I play pred and everyone always says GG and doesn’t rage quit…

1 Like

Whatever helps you sleep at night lmao

I would assume your a “trash” ft player if you cant counter preds tactics I rarely loose as pred and that also goes for ft if you can’t expect the fact u lost don’t play and say gg your not a good player if you don’t show good sportsman ship😪

1 Like

not rly much room to “counter” anything a minute into the game lol

Yes their is sticc with your team but assuming your a potato ur not gonna counter it so ur prolly right

stick with my team and what? get immediately fucked regardless or? I am confused how playing the game the way it should be played is a “counter”