Playing as Predator is soooo underwhelming Period

Where do I start smh.
This goes for half decent to good fireteams not day 0nes and players totally lacking any skill, yes to them predator may feel op but that is far from the truth.
Ok so now for the ppl who know how to play the game as fireteams have absolutely no fear of the Predator in fact they become the Predator and go n Hunt the Predator yes as the yautja will become fearful and hunted.

So long range battles once spotted in the trees you will be peppered with bullets taking heavy damage as now you become a sitting duck trying to fire the plasma cannon back at your targets, try to charge it and do massive damage good luck which now in this state leaves you vulnerable and super exposed because that laser beam goin to stick you out like a big red sore thumb Lol.

If you manage to knock a fire team player down your energy power is too low to do anything else but run n recharge the knocked down player is already on his feet and completely healed.

Jumping to close range battles THIS IS NOW VERY IMPORTANT IF ANYTHING NEEDS CHANGED OR PATCHED WOULD BE THIS, once on the ground the team just relentlessly rush the Predator with one or two players just mashing the knife attack parrying your best attack combo combistick and all while the rest of the team is going to shoot and blow you to hell while that player you was trying to kill is still on his feet laughing at the Yautja like a joke smh.
Point being Predator combat mechanics is underwhelming Period.

Now Healing for the Predator at times just completely suck for the Predator using an quick example you can go in and knock down 3 players and the Predator is to hurt to finish off the last by the the time you get to a safe spot and even start the healing process as Predator that ENTIRE FIRETEAM IS NOT ONLY ON THEIR FEET BUT FULLY HEALED, VERY UNFAIR TO PREDATOR BECAUSE WHILE YOU ARE ACTUALLY FIGHTING YOU HAVE TO RUN AND HEAL THE FOUR PLAYERS CAN JUST STEP BACK FOR 2 YES TWO SECONDS STICK THEMSELVES WITH A SYRINGE GET GENEROUS HEATH BACK AND RIGHT BACK TO FIGHTING WITHOUT EVER GOING ANYWHERE SMH.

NOW LETS SAY SAME SCENARIO BUT YOU MANAGED TO KILL THE 3 PLAYERS IT TAKES NO TIME FOR THE FOURTH TO MAKE A PHONE CALL AND HIS ENTIRE TEAM, HIS THREE AMIGOS IS BACK INTO THE FIGHT LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED FULLY REFRESHED AND EQUIPPED MEANWHILE PREDATOR HAD ALREADY USED HIS LAST SYRINGE AND IS PRETTY MUCH SCREWED TO SAY THE LEAST THEN WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PIGS, WILD BOARS SOMETIMES I HAVENT SEEN ONE THEE ENTIRE MATCH FORCED TO USE HIS LIMITED SYRINGE BUT FIRETEAM KEEPS GETTING HEALS A JOKE TBH.

All in all in my Personal Humble opinions itā€™s actually the FIRETEAM thatā€™s OVERPOWERED and I play both as Predator and FIRETEAM so not being biased killing Predators left and right is Soooo satisfying.

5 Likes

Yep, welcome to Fireteam: Hunting Grounds!

PS, try to use paragraphs, split up the wall of text

Helps to read ALL YOUR MASSIVE SENTIANCE!

4 Likes

All very valid points, but extremely difficult to read a giant wall of words.

1 Like

Until everyone unlocks the Combistick and matches are over in 30 seconds.

1 Like

Sorry guys for the paragraphs and the BIG WORDS LOL.
Think I was yelling at the keyboard and alil frustrated for the Predator players.

But thanks for the reply back and responses much appreciatedā€¦

The combistick is good I personally like it myself and will clean a team right on up especially if they are all huddled up together, you are right about that.

The New issue is now everyone is experts at parrying Predators Melee attacks which not only cripples the combistick but Predator as a fighter.

1 Like

Correct me if im wrong but im fairly certain knife attacks auto parry pred.

Been an entire night of jumping in as bezerker, diving in on 1-2 people and getting parried into submission by knives, i imagine you can guess how the rest goes with zerker speed

2 Likes

Just thought of something, why do the FT members even need a knife ?

Now before you respond with the excuse they need it melee AI ,thatā€™s not necessarily true. Just need the butt of your gun.

Then all the FT players would only be able to block and NOT inflict damage on the predatorā€¦
Just a thought

2 Likes

Fire team has 2 guys with LMGS and snipers and then 2 guys with the mini gun. Itā€™s really turning into a spray and pray type thing. How in any way is it fair for them to run all the same gear thatā€™s op af. And fuck that little human knife they use SMH. BALENCE THE FUCKING GAMEEEEE. Other then those problems with the fire team using all lmgs and mini guns the game is fantastic.

What pisses me off is we have to grind our asses off to get the Combistick and Berserker(i only used the Zerker once so far, but was testing the ā€œZerker Combistickā€ conspericyā€¦ Zerker died FAAAAAAST. I posted the video.) up on Youtubeā€¦

Anyway, like i was saying we(Preds) have to sludge through match after match of getting our asses kick as we grind EXP to finally reach lvl 42(Combistick) and get a weapon that actually matters, and 44(Berserker) to get a Pred Class that has enough health and armor to be relevant, and what does the fireteam players do?.. they cry like bitches and try to get that shit taken from usā€¦
FUCK YOU, FIRETEAM! We ate shit for 44 lvls to get to a point where we can actually win a little and have some fun. You can kiss our alien assesā€¦

Iā€™ve been playing it since day one I have Berserker unlocked and these people want to see on YouTube that heā€™s overpowered whoever says heā€™s overpowered are freaking idiots this is one of the worst un-balance games Iā€™ve ever played in my life the fireteam is so o p it makes no sense to play this game I have not lost to any fire team yet but I just played my last game Iā€™m done until they fix this game this is so bad it has to be a joke.? You guys are mindless idiots and to those who are making excuses about all you need is skill thatā€™s idiotic. People that keep making excuses and saying the game is fine it will not be fixed the developers will think itā€™s okay. developers pick your balls up and fix the gameā€¦

Easily the most disappointing part of the game is taking your time to stalk, hunt, bait, the fireteam. Wearing them down bit by bit using all the cool little tools. Then when Iā€™m ripping out skulls and chasing down whose left, suddenly the reinforcement notification pops up and everyone is back no penalty.

Like damn guys how does that make any sense? Im wearing their skulls on my belt. Bring back maybe one and its a different model, like a guy from the movie maybe who knows but this just makes me spam the shoulder cannon and run in for a few combi stick whacks. My games are starting to all play the same so I dont have to deal with reinforcements.

1 Like

Ya Iā€™ll agree, playing as predator is kinda unimpressive, and their too easy to kill, Iā€™ve played all 3 classes and berserker is the only predator Iā€™ve ever won with and it was a very bad team that I beat.
As a predator itā€™s seemingly impossible to get in close to a fire team without being noticed, the cloak is too easy to spot from quite a distance, energy levels diminish rapidly preventing any time to plan an attack, and getting within 100 yards your spotted with ease if your moving.

RIGHT?! This whole ā€œBerserker is So OPā€ shit is just the fireteam having a temper tantrum because the Predator players finally stand s chanceā€¦ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

OP My assā€¦ šŸ™„

@Oneal117 ā€¦ Your post makes absolutely no sense worst on-balance games ? Then you say the FT is o p but yet you have never lost to a FT so what needs to fixed ?

The berserker isnā€™t op at all I got wrecked in 5 seconds two minutes ago šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Sheeeeshā€¦
I can only imagine tho, these teams are out here hunting Predator smh

Those of us that arenā€™t completely brain dead know thatā€¦ lol

Your mom makes no sense to Deez Nuts. For the damage they do to you is ridiculous is what Iā€™m complaining about they have so many Heals they can be picked up multiple times when theyā€™re dead that shouldnā€™t be in here they have too many resources and needs to be limited. The spot needs a certain amount of uses not just spamming it like you scrubs do. Like I said my only complaints is if I kill you you should not be able to get revived over and over again

@Midyin that video proved to me you just need practice as the predator,or you just want to run Rambo style which in my opinion is utter ridiculous and is what will ruin this if they make that play style workā€¦

P.S.
Just an opinion no need to take it negative