Playing as Predator is soooo underwhelming Period

Agreed

That video was testing the conspericy theory that Berserker can just run in and wipe all 4 players with the Combistick… he cant. Lol

1 Like

Let me ask you a question so you think it’s okay that the fireteam can run as fast as you can Parry a block from a spear almost twice the size of them practice and you say you just need practice okay you practice and see if you can block that

@Oneal117 no need to start your explanation off like that how old are you 10 ? But now that you clarified your other post I totally agree with your assessment.

Yes I’m pretty sure that’s how they parry I watch them just mash knife and when I swing I’m getting parried. I think your absolutely right

Show your opinion on this balance questionnaire.
Check out the post here please:

2 Likes

A predator is suppose to be the ultimate hunter key word there is hunter, the fire team is suppose to fear its hunter, simple fact of the matter is the predator is hunted in this game and that’s wrong.

The fire team should be fighting to stay alive, not fearlessly running around completing every objective to call a helicopter in less than 5 Minutes from game start.

The predator is suppose to be an ambush hunter, the objectives required to win as a fire team do not force the players to separate or travel enough to fall into an ambush.

Instead the predator is forced to go jumping into the fire team and hope for the best. This is not how a predator is suppose to hunt.

3 Likes

In another problem is you can’t even fight when you’re in Last Stand and you can’t jump away like how dumb is that. I don’t know what to say really I just feel like they cater to the fire team.

Completely agree the Predator is the superior species but yet not in the game I guess.

1 Like

Nah bro thought you were being salty when you said I’m not making sense but I had to go back and look at my post and some of it was messed up but yeah just needs to be fixed ASAP if they can fix the balance the game for me is a 10 out of 10 all day

1 Like

@Oneal117… Definitely wasn’t being nasty at ALL and I totally agree with your comments. I also think if they make the correct tweaks your right again 10 out of 10

1 Like

Totally AGREED…

LOL yeah man my bad… game is good tho a few buga but thats not a prb. I wish they had an bot mode though like I was thinking of a contract mode. Like Ghost Warrior sniper contracts you can unlock some award special items I would love to even see a mode where there’s like 2v2 just predators or a 8 v 2 somthing just this game mode will get old after a while but lets just see what the future holds. Oh yeah and the Bots even online like evolve if players didn’t join it would fill it with Bots so even though if one or two players are in there they still have a bot or two

You can still parry the combistick. This is what he meant with average fireteams. xD

1 Like

The reinforcement is fine thats just more xp for preds. And if they didnt have reinforcements the games would last like 3-4 mins

I agree with how fast the FT is. I legit struggled to chase down a player yesterday while I was using the Scout Predator. It was like chasing Usain Bolt.

But as for the parry, what would you suggest? Remove it completely? How would the FT member have any recourse once the Pred began his attack.

2 Likes

The state of the game is fine, take some time to learn each side and you will see that well-skilled predator can defeat a well-skilled fireteam, or the other way around; it becomes a close game.

2 Likes

Remove it they already have so many resources and unlimited revives no but u get my point. bro they don’t do that in the movies so that’s not really logic to pary a freaking 10 feet spear lol thats why they got 4 pepole to help lets say i go in with the combistick If i have them in a group they should not all 4 parry me what the point of melee then?.that’s just my opinion

Idk man, that seems a bit much and I’m quite confident when I say the devs will not do that. The FT doesn’t have unlimited revives though. On the 3rd down they die and then their teammates have the option to do a revive mission. That revive mission only spawns once.

But see that is my point I should not have to down u 3 times thats not fair

1 Like