Playing fireteam is rarely fun

I think it’s just OP’s problem but don’t know why since he plays with thermal off anyway.

Yeah. I see not everyone uses there brains when playin this game. Good to see a fellow thinking human among us lol

No idea. They act like there are only footsteps if you have the perk equipped. In fact, they are just brighter with the perk, and a bit easier to see.

Just why. Why would you post that? Well I should not be surprised on these forums, but that is completely wrong.

Observant gives the fireteam foot prints even while mudded, because normally when they’re mudded they have almost no heat signature, they are not spotted by target isolation, they can’t be marked by thermal vision, and they leave no foot prints all for about 45 seconds.

I know how mudding up works, thank you. But i don’t have observant equipped and i can still see the subtle footprints of mudded fireteams.

1 Like

Then it’s been more that 45 seconds and they should mud up again. There are no footprints for 45 seconds. Test it in private match.