Playstation 4 Group Roster

Hey bud! I’ve been looking for a good crew to play with! I’ve been staying away from PC players (I’m PS4) because, ya know. Lol If there are players I can play with and trust maybe it won’t be so bad. If you want to add me my psn is Dj_ShIzz
I’ll be looking forward to finally having some peeps to play with.

1 Like

Hey bud my psn is Dj_ShIzz
Add me up bro

1 Like

This has gone surprisingly well thanks retro though we’ve yet to team up

Same as username here. Add me in, fellas.

1 Like

I added you dude but your appearing offline makes it hard to invite you to groups when were lobbying up

1 Like

There are 64 players named savage_tiger on psn you need to specify which you are

Shit my bad. I was drinking that day 😂 that’s my old tag too. It’s Hardkore_Tiger

2 Likes

Oh, sorry lol, I just appear offline so people aren’t constantly messaging me all the time. If I ever want to play with you I’ll probably just send you a message

It’s just hard to include someone, and I hate leaving people out who put their name in the stack is all no worries

1 Like

Mine is i-lli-_-ill-i

Dont add me if you have some type of weird sexual fetish for some reason and u gotta tell everyone on the internet about it i dont care.
Dont add me if your scared of dying on a video game
Dont add me if you are below level 50
Dont add me if you dont avg around 700 damage to predator a game

I dont really talk much but i have a mic and im a beast
I got 9 levels left to 150
I play from 6-10 pm pst

2 Likes

Lol man has some high fuccin standards 😂

4 Likes

Shit man.

Is there an application online for this somewhere?

4 Likes

If thats high then i guess the game is dominated by low iq weirdos

Keep talking man, you are really selling yourself right now, I’m sooooo close to adding you…

1 Like

@R3TR0SAUR create a PS chat group and add people from here, my psn is the same as forum

1 Like

Make sure you tell me who u r so i can decline

How about we skip that unnecessary step and I just dont send you an invite?

Savvy?

1 Like

Dont include me in that

Lmfaoaoao being a try hard saying “i Don’t talk much… you must get av 700 damage to pred” is a bit damn much do you not play the game for fun?🤣

1 Like

Its not a play for fun thing its a a iq thing
Maybe if you have a calculated team 700 isn’t possible but anyone running solos knows thats not tough
Im literally prolly avg around 1200 a game. Playing a fun game means its competitive and its making me think . I think asking for a 1 v 1 mode is a little selfish. The game is 4 v 1 so if im looking for a team i want some decent players who arent weird. I dont speak alot but if i comment on something i mean it.