Playstation 4 Group Roster

This forum is pretty active and there’s several of us that play/post quite a bit from the looks of it. I did a quick search (not in depth) and couldn’t find a roster or master list of everyone’s name on Playstation. The purpose of this thread is to have a master list so we can add one another. Mine is R3TR0SAUR_88. If you shoot me an request let me know that you’re from the forums with something related to it… i.e. “Predator”. If it’s a blank friend request I’ll probably decline.

4 Likes

I’ve sent you a request, my name on PSN is DovahkiinJr if anyone wants to add me

3 Likes

Mine’s the same as my username here, just with two underscore’s instead of one. So it’s Kinetic__Imagina. I mostly play Predator and not Fireteam though, so.

2 Likes

My PSN tag is my Fourm Tag. I play both Fireteam and Predator equally.

3 Likes

My PSN is the same as my forum name here i play usually with a handful of others from the forums also like Drakos Venn7eance Fire WhiteKala and madMardigan but we could always add you to the roster i think we have like 11 of us in the roster

and in our group we have a guy who we currently believe he is the best PS4 predator player and he is not on the forum

4 Likes

Okay, I’ll add you in a minute

PSN: SkooLBoY_SkePtiK

3 Likes

xXExanguinateXx

I usually play for a couple hours in the evenings when the kiddos go to bed.

If you add me please let me know you are from the forums.

3 Likes

Same name as my username. I like to play to have great matches.

3 Likes

👀 I’m always down for killing this wait time. User name is same but -_- this face instead of 0_O 😂

3 Likes

Got the add thanks bro 🍻🍻

1 Like

I am assisting in moderating the Predator: Hunting Grounds community page (6k members and counting)

We encourage people to connect and communicate anything predator related especially regarding this game.

Also.

Search up on PSN

Predator Hunting Grounds: TRIB3

A great group of people always looking to play.

That being said

ERPDrums626

See yall on the hunting grounds!!!

8 Likes

I sent one, I’d like to private match with a rotating predator, I really suck at pred though since the wait times have usually been too high for my liking. My psn is the same as here but with 80 at the end for anyone interested, I work at home and like to play for a few hours a couple times a day

3 Likes

The_Villainous

We have a pretty solid team of 5-6 fullah’s who play from Australia.

2 Likes

I’ll check that out

1 Like

Joined up 🙌 let’s all get a private Match going on 🥳

1 Like

No problemo 2

1 Like

I only see 2 of you out of 3 so far if anyone has a full lobby send an invite I’m just getting V, every time I type that I think valkyr from Max Payne

1 Like

I sent one to you, seems like we could have fun

Weevo540

2 Likes