PlayStation gift cards

I just bought a PlayStation gift card that’s worth $25 and it’s not working every time I enter the digits it says that the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entry.

How could this be? Is something wrong with the PlayStation servers right now or did I just get scammed somehow???

1 Like

Where did you buy it

Are you messing with caps

I bought it at Walmart.

I’ve tried putting it in with capital letters and lowercase letters :/

1 Like

Can’t be a scam then, could still be faulty though.

Try again, double check your response, make sure the entire code is clear and there’s no extra spec turning a 1 into a 7 or anything like that, and make sure you do not touch the caps button.

That everything it could be on your end, even the dumb stuff.

1 Like

Okay I’ll try thank you

I’ll let you know if it works!

1 Like

No it’s not working I’m just going to try to go to Walmart and see if I can exchange it for another but probably won’t happen cuz of Sony’s non return policy for those cards :/

Save your receipt.
Talk to sony psn customer support.
If the card is faulty. As long as you have proof they should help.

1 Like

Maybe you type in an O instead of a 0, or vice versa

2 Likes

Just tell them “I bought this gift card for myself but the playstation store wont accept it.”

Lol

1 Like

Buy the digital ones next time, walmart ones have to be activated and they can potentially manage to screw this up

1 Like

Level up your gaming experience with Aoeah dot com gift card for PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox, Bizzard, and Steam! Whether you’re a dedicated gamer or you’re looking for the perfect gift for one, buying cheap gift cards from Aoeah is your ticket to a gaming journey. You will then receive an email with a digital game card code that can be used for your desired console.

Have you ever had gay thoughts?

2 Likes

wow more sales bots, so original

1 Like