PLAYSTATION PLAYERS ARE NAZI

Destroy all nazis! PLay as PREDATOR! KILL THEM PS Fireteams!~

Sig heil, bitch.

1 Like

I bet Mass did Nazi that one coming

4 Likes

feking nazis!

I c wut I did ther 👉😜👉

@Martinez god damn it this is all your fault.

4 Likes

3 Likes

YOU QUESTION THE WORDS OF THE ALMIGHTY CONSOLE PLAYER??

1 Like

Lmao all because i asked a question that made the virtuous tolerant ppl intolerant…im a Mexican nazi and thats from a white guy telling me because i dont think how he feels I should think 😭😭😭 ima kill myself now

😂😂😂 funny how i just make a statement or ask a question and its makes some ppl go nuts. Speaking of 2 ppl who know who they are 😏

2 Likes

Lmao you’ve just joined the madness. It’s funny as hell tho watching it xD.

2 Likes

Its exhausting dealing with ppl like that especially on the net 😂 you try to make honest points and they can’t see past you thinking different then them its crazy 😵

2 Likes

I think you’ve just described most of the internet.

2 Likes

Stupid me thinking that because im being honest and respectful for the most part that maybe can get em to see but its a lost cause and wow how dumb was i thinking I can help open thier eyes or at least have em reflect to realize the hypocrisy that thier showing.

It’s like that all over. Idk man everyone trippin now a days. Even I be trippin sometimes.
But its fucking insane with a lot of the shit going on.
Like I been saying for a while, not sure if I’ve said it here, but it’s like everyone’s trying to make an enemy out of someone.

The main one I be seeing is on vids with black or white people dying. Like some of them are hell bent on wanting to wipe each other out, shits fucking crazy.

Like the murders I mean.
You read the comments, you see massive stupidity on both sides.

Oh i know exactly what you mean i see it in different places other than political like in sports there’s a faction of blacks that feel they are like the god incarnate and are responsible for everything good and that whites are all shit and they also got a beef with Mexicans saying we have them to thank for our culture and that all mexicans are racist toward blacks and on and on at least here in the US feels like a race war in the making but hopefully the majority of each race don’t give in to that mindset.

So when i started watchin jesse lee peterson debate these ppl it was hilarious seeing the same thing were talking about happen live in the debates where hes posing questions and they lose it so then he trolls em more lol

1 Like

Honestly it bothers the hell out of me. Cause it’s not the majority, but there is a lot of them that do want a race war. The avarage person doesnt want any kind of civil or race war, let alone war in general.

Like if you been living most your life in mixed groups, we generally dont care about race. Sure, I think everyone cracks jokes and pokes fun, but rarely is it malicious.

But for the past few years this whole racism shit had been pushed hard, even in the media.
Like how damn near every fucking news outlet rarely reports all of the information to any story.

That shit bothers me. Then you get people who are send offs and are blinded one way or another and get caught up in all the bullshit.
Then they wanna drag everyone else into the bullshit.

I gotta look up Jesse lee, that sounds funny as hell.

2 Likes

Your singing to the choir bro but heres one to start off watch how he tears them apart here’s the one that i first saw and had to see more
1 Like

I blame the parents.

1 Like

Why you post,I can tell you right now just from his first statement about dressing like a thug he’s being an uncle Tom and he’s brain washed the way someone dresses doesn’t define who they are are his points about black people is your highlights if so that’s the bigotry within your self causes you to have a negative outlook on black people, I’m not here to change you but these are things you want understand because you’re racist most Spanish people on the Internet are racist

Posting pics of your avatar killing a big lip negro then calling ps players nazis. You got to be the biggest fakest troll on this forum prolly the whole damn internet.

Getcha mind right son. Damn! Annoying as fuk.