Playstation Players: If you could buy a compatible kb/m, would you?

ill give it another 30 seconds.

1 Like

Some people like one thing and other people like other things
Thatā€™s how the world works

Already have one

Im not trying to sway anyone, just wanted to see how much fun ppl want to have with their games. IMHO, if you dont want to buy thingsā€¦your enjoyment level stays put.

Its like, those ppl who vote no, are the same ppl who dont want to buy an ssd for their console, or VR headgear, or upgrade their internet. Its plain as day. Its investment mentality.

If youā€™re not into it, its your own damn fault. Which is my line for just about everything thses days.
If you dont get gud , if you donā€™tget healthier, if you donā€™t get smarter, if you dont save money, if you dont have any education, if youā€™re not having fun,ā€¦
its yo own damn fault.

See my first impressions of PHG was on the PS trial daysā€¦I wasnā€™t impressed with the controls at all. It felt good-not great-like it was autopilot like I couldnt manauver my direction as quickly as i wanted not to mention the numerous issues with melee, running collisions,etc. iā€™ve played enough FPS to know where the fault lies.

What a silly thing you just said. (with all due respect) you are saying that because you do not want to play with a keyboard and mouse on the console, you imply not wanting: vr, ssd, etc ā€¦ because I donā€™t want to play k / m, but if vr, and many other things For what they were created, I use them with the games for which they were created, as consoles have been created to play with a controller. And that of which is better experience with keyboard and mouse, is in ā€œyour opinionā€. not mine, for example. And that the forum does not have more ps players, it is easily explained, if there is no communication with the users, why be here wasting time in discussions (like me), and that the people of ps are unhappy with the performance of the game and does not play, nor is interested in what is in the forums. at least the ones I know, and they are quite a few

Dude, i just plugged in my ps3 controller into the PC ā€¦and fuckin hell the delusion you must have . Its like the most seriously obnoxious controller ive ever used for an FPS.
SO whoever thought it was a good ideaā€¦leave it to the magnificent few who are championing this atrocitious device. May they rule the world!

Lets just put this into perspective here. FPS (not frames per second) but First Person Shooters, most often requires Kb/m ā€¦i often buy a VR game thinkingā€¦hey maybe I should buy a VR headgear and controllerā€¦but the commoner in me sometimes argues with me so i play the commoners choice of PS3 joypads.

Iā€™m glad for you. enjoy with your k / m, let others enjoy as they please, since you preach that you have to enjoy. The rest of us can also have opinions against k / m so we buy consoles, and even controllers for pc are sold, look at your crazy how many (sarcasm). and we do not criticize or laugh at you or your opinion for playing with k / m. besides having made many assumptions, each and every one of them wrong (I am not saying that ā€œnobodyā€ fits that description, but I am sure it is a marginal percentage and not to make a generalism). In addition, there are much better controllers today than one for ps3, the one for ps4 for example, nacon makes very good controllers

I never said you have to enjoy it the way i do. Youā€™re antogonizing me.

PS4 controller is exactly the same as the PS3 controller FYI.

Iā€™m actually looking into getting extra storage for my PS4 (maybe PS5) as well as getting WAY better internet then the potato Iā€™m working with right now
I also voted no

ā€¦ and the mice of today are like those of the 90 (sarcasm)

What are you going off on Carlson? (sarcasm?)

50% of my gaming is on console, 20% is on PC and 5% is on a mobile device. The rest is whatever.
I for one if i had a choice,when i have a choice, play my FPS on keyboard mouse/ my 3rd person on console because thatā€™s what 3rd persons usually are built to be for, and the rest is miscellaneous.

If you want to play fps with keyboard and mouse, the console is not for you. face it, youā€™re a pc gamer but you play a console

And why are first person games not to be played with a controller? if they are made to play with controller or k / m, even with vr or vr controls or vr weapons. because the controller is only for third person games ??? where have you seen such a statement? who is the genius that says it ??

What are you going off on Carlson? (no longer sarcasm-now utter frustration at your use of language.)

The sarcasm bottle is already empty. you have nothing more interesting to say? those are all your arguments? everything you have to say about the topic that has brought us up to this point? (look at the bottle of irony is full)

trust no one.

1 Like

Assuming its native of course and not a hack. (And even then there is an arguement there AS LONG AS YOU HAVE CROSSPLAY ENABLED 100% OF THE TIME)

HACKER !!! CHEATER!! TELLING MOMMY!!!

1 Like

I work sat at a computer during the day. When Iā€™m on the PS4 I play standing, so nope.

1 Like