PlayStation Showcase tomorrow!

Alright who’s gonna watch this? Apparently it’s gonna be all big first party titles so we might see something from the new God of War. Either way I can’t wait to see what they show. Though I’m pissed off about them doubling down on the PS5 upgrade bullshit. After Horizon Forbidden West games will charge you 10 bucks just for the PS5 upgrades. They can suck my nuts on that one.

Lmao you’re really pissed about them charging for the ps5 versions lol.

Pretty sure nothing interesting will be there so I dont see a point.
Games just ain’t what they used to be sadly.

4 Likes

Fucking damn right I am. You spend £450 on the console you expect it to do what you fucking pay for. It’s like buying a really good graphics card and then having to pay extra for each individual game to use ultra settings. Fuck that shit!

Ain’t that the damned truth

1 Like

Remember when the ps4 released and it wasn’t backwards compatible and most of the selling features like media players etc wasn’t added until months and months later? 😁

1 Like

Aye, aye, aye.

1 Like

Who wants to see a bunch of games they can’t play?

2 Likes

🤨

Exactly

1 Like

I think all that mayonnaise has gotten to you man

1 Like

You heard me mayonnaise man

That’s Mr Mayonnaise Man to you bozo

1 Like

Alright Lord Mayonnaise man

1 Like

Much better

1 Like

Sad gen.

PS3 was getting new IPs out of the woodwork month to month and not just low-faith indie projects.
Back when publishers weren’t a bad thing and didnt just stifle all creativity and let average companies take chances, does anyone remember Folklore, Warhawk, or Lair?

I would kill for a multiplayer Lair game with factions and whatnot but nope it was murdered in its youth and that kind of thing would only be made in PS3 era where people were actually experimenting instead of just copying eachother’s homework to boost sales. E3s could’ve been anything because of all these IPs. So many companies didn’t make it to PS4’s gen.
Theres was like a whole genre of supervillain games that got axed too. We’ll never get another prototype.
Probably the last time it’ll feel like there was constant variety and ideas because that doesn’t sell battlepasses.
By the time PS6 rolls around in terms of western game devs, people are just going to be playing autoclickers and movie games.

1 Like

Thas a shoebill u scary

2 Likes

Honestly it started dying around ps3.
Ps2, gamecube, sega, all the old school games.
There was just so many choices back then and the ganes were good and played good.

Most of them anyway lol.

I remember red ninja on ps2.
It was such a good game.
But good lord the Controls.

I tried going back to it.
And ya.
The damn camera is a huge pain lol.

1 Like

PS2 had a lot too, its like we got progressively less and less creativity each gen

I think ps3 was generally the crossroad of tech and creativity.
PC games are better about it, less publisher hoops to jump through.

2 Likes

Just ignore him , he has been out of the fridge too long

1 Like

SILENT HILL! SILENT HILL! SILENT HILL!

1 Like