PLEASE CAN US GIVE US THE SHARP WEAPON OF PREDATOR WOLF??? WHEN HE CUTS THE XENOMORPHS IN HALF!!!

PLEASE CAN US GIVE US THE SHARP WEAPON OF PREDATOR WOLF??? WHEN HE CUTS THE XENOMORPHS IN HAL

@IllFonic

1 Like

CAN US GIVE US? i dont think us can do anything.

3 Likes

Its called the whip.

1 Like

Yesss please

400093_press13-001

1 Like

Please 😅

Before you make a post Imma need you to do 3 things. A) Improve your English B) Enough with the caps C) Put it in the Feedback category

5 Likes

PLEASE CAN GIVE US ME 20 $$$ I WANT TASTY FOOD OF ITALY PIZZZA ??? ? ???

7 Likes

hahaha absurd, it’s that they are kids crying over useless things and that dad pays them, none asks to fix errors that we have in the game and quite fat

3 Likes

Wiggly stick

1 Like

Very flexible

Well if they did put it in the death blow animation would be badass attacking from front or behind cutting the ft member in half

2 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t see why we need a whip since we are hunting humans not xenomorphs?

1 Like

It’s just one of wolfs signature weapons

3 Likes

They can still make it work if you hit a fire team it has a bleed out edge t like the kitana

1 Like

Predator can has cheezburger

Oh do we have double plasma caster 2 and one of those sick preds disks with spikes! 🤩

1 Like

A person recently made a long post about how different weapons would work, including these, and tbh his description and display was perfect.

2 Likes

Oh I wanna see!

FT doesnt have gore models. You will watch them awkwardly ragdoll instead

small team please understand