Please fix the audio bug

It’s been damn near 6 months of this and it keeps getting worse. Nearly every match I get into the bug happens whether or not I have my headset plugged in or it’s through my speakers. It happens as both pred and FT and I’ll be lucky if it fixes itself halfway through the match otherwise I’m essentially deaf for the entire match until I get to the game over screen in which case it always fixes itself.

@Courier, @OldKingHamlet

4 Likes

This bug fucking sucks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED NERD.

seriously though its horrible xD.

2 Likes

Hey, remember how long the bow was bugged?
Mother fuckers.

This has been going far longer though and honestly it’s more detrimental since you’re either completely useless to your team or you’re fighting the game even more than usual as the pred.

Yeah it’s way worse.

The poor pigs 😩

They wont be able to fix it. If they haven’t fixed it by now. Im sure they are all filling out applications for there next job. Don’t forget to add the details that you runied 2 games back to back!

1 Like

It wasn’t my fault honest but true. Seriously though I keep encountering new people who also have this glitch happen to them, while playing with friends it happens to them at least 2-4 games in a row, it happens to me now on the first match whenever I load up the game without fault, afterwards there’s at least a 40% chance it’ll happen to every match but the first one is always guaranteed.

1 Like

Lol.

I thought I fixed it when I turned off the 3d audio on the ps5 but ait returned with a vengeance and I played 5 matches in a row with no sound. Im done with this game honestly.

Take your skin hat off you dunce

3 Likes