Please fix the Spartan Helmet

It was already hard enough to get it in the right color, but the nose still sticks out. :(
Also happens on the Support, but his nose isn’t as big.

1 Like

I hope they dont lol

1 Like

It’s not even meant for male character models

4 Likes

Like how certain predator items are gender specific, spartan is for female ft model.

Won’t fit the male characters.

2 Likes

It looks cool on the support class js.

2 Likes

If they fix this then how else would they be able to sniff out the predator huh?

3 Likes

Uhhh well cause its not for the male model you ignoramus. Didnt seem kinda weird you had to glitch on to your male character. I feel that would have been a clear point that its for the female model. Now plz uninstall this game and delete your user here you are wasting out time

So after getting shut down because you have realized that your wrong what will you do now

What are you talking about?

Why are you so toxic? Mad that you don’t have it?

2 Likes

I do have lol try again. Lol

My sexy Spartan Support chick!

8 Likes

No nose sticking out? that’s a 0/10 for me buddy.

1 Like

The booty sure sticks out tho 🍑👀

1 Like

I wish they’d add it back in for a chance to get it

Lol post is on my B-Day…

I wish they’d bring it back. It never showed up for me…I only had the 3 full head coverings…I really hate how they didn’t fix the Field Locker RNG and instead made it lvl up Req (850, really?!)

1 Like

How to get the Sparten Helmet, that’s my question?

You can’t, not anymore. Something got fucked and made the helmet available for the public for a bit. People bought it and they removed it but allowed those who bought it to keep it.

1 Like

So if it wasn’t supposed to be available by buying it, how was/is supposed to people get it?

Dark magic

No one should have been been able because the Spartan helmet was originally supposed to be a developer only helmet. If you saw it in a match you’d know you were playing with somebody from Illfonic, now that is no longer the case.

1 Like