Please implement an Option to turn Menu into Static image

Hello Forum,

While the new animations in the Menu are indeed awesome , they’re killing my PS4 Pro. The fans always went wild in Menus, but now it goes so far that my Ps4 just turned itself off, with the “too hot” message just as I was about to enter the screen, after booting the game.
This to happen is stupid and it can all be fixed by a static image option. Can this be implemented please?

Will do.

1 Like

Sounds like you have to clean ur ps4 fan out more than the menu being the issue.

Go to the screen where you listen tapes, your ps4 will chill out

1 Like

Thats not true every ps4 have this issue in the menu, its lack of optimalization

I mean. I own the extra fan for my ps4 pro and my game is never hot or sounds like a jet engine. So idk maybe spend the extra 40 dollars in the sony issue stand and cooling fan.

Yeah maybe

Idk man. I keep my ps4 in a dust free environment. I dont smoke weed in the same room as it. I make sure to keep it covered when not in use and like I said that extra Fan is the best. I used to play Starwars Bf2 alot and all my friends would say that it would cause their ps4 to sound like a jet engine but I never got that sound.

Well i know what you mean, my brother have those extra fans too and its really good …but i really dont have problem like that guy… Yeah my ps4 sounds like jet engine sometimes too but maybe his ps4 is old without care and needs just retirement…

1 Like

Yeah maybe. I used to work a electronic repair store and man some of the PlayStation I would get woukd be so caked with dust and roaches I was like dam how did they even try to play this console. The dirtiest ppl were always White and smokers it was disgusting. I once cleaned out a computer case with a spiders nest in it. I was like dude come on how dirty is ur home

Well thats fucking disgusting

1 Like

bad assumptions here, wtf?
Go inform yourself on the issue here and dont state blabbered lies from the internets.

I think it’s the environment your PS4 Pro is in, not the game.

I also have a PS4 Pro and have never had this happen.

Things to consider for your console’ s position:

• Keep in a room that has good airflow, it’s summer time so an Air Conditioner is recommended
  • Make sure the console is not on a carpeted surface, or something similar that retains heat (my shelf is made of glass)
  • Have ample airflow around the console, don’t place it in a super tight spot that retains the heat it expels
  • Dust & Clean air vents and fan ports to work properly

If all else fails, fill up an 8oz glass of cool water and pour it onto you console to cool it off (just kidding please don’t do that)

1 Like

Huh? Who?

Have you cleaned out the dust that is likely built up inside?