PLEASE JUST ADD SINGLEPLAYER ALREADY

I get the point of viewing a possibile Single Player mode as probably shit and therefore not wanting it,

but still,
it would be better to have it (even if bad) than not to have it at all imho.

1 Like

The game isn’t dead. Stop telling bullshit

no

game is dead

The amount of time spent on a single player mode could be spent making the multiplayer actually good

2 Likes

Game dead, stay mad mald seethe and cope

1 Like

Here’s how to enjoy the game… eherm

POV You downed the last fireteam memberhayate_risa_clothing_damage

No
Git gud

1 Like

Yes it is

Trust me man, you don’t want what their “Lone Wolf” mode has to offer.

From the leaked footage in the leaks thread its just you playing as the predator while doing fireteam missions, AKA go to one item on the map, hold square, defend it for two minutes, rinse and repeat. No actual unique experience of any kind there. You can get the same experience playing a private match alone with no bots as fireteam.

Seeing their gauntlet mode in a leak, whether it was real or not, seemed interesting. Having a mode with three predators and at least double the amount of fireteam sounds like a chaotic mode, but in a fun way. Having all hell break loose with guys shooting everywhere and multiple predators running around cloaked sounds cool, it’d be a fucking balancing nightmare, but if they nerfed some weapons on each side for just the mode it could work.

Too bad all we got to look forward to right now is four DLC predators left…

Tbh I would rather have lone wolf mode than an even more empty private match as the predator, but the gauntlet mode sounds like it might be fun, if they ever get around to making it that is…

1 Like