Plz dont do this

If you have seen GvK and you are the age of impression please don’t try to shower with Bleach you will severely hurt yourself or worse! So plz don’t do that!

2 Likes

Buahahhahahahaha

It had to be said! Or else we gonna see videos of these dumb as younglings pouring bleach onto themselves lol

Yeah and don’t eat Tide pods

Now I never said that, they need to wash their filthy mouths out with soap. Just don’t swallow but It might be hard for these young thots lol

Yeah, the young idiots of this generation will eat, drink, and smoke anything to look cool

If people put gorilla glue on their head after seeing the woman who did it then said don’t do it

What is the point in even trying?

Just let them shower in bleach

Were we any different? Cinnamon challenge? Saltine challenge. Sitting on those Electric boxes frying our neter region. 4 locos lol

So we can say we warned you when we are pointing and laughing

At least we weren’t literally ingesting poison

This is very true! We are the last generation of common sense! After us its all over the world is doomed

Showering with bleach unlocks the Jungle Hunter 87 skin.

2 Likes

Yeah and the Mythical Cameron system, but you gotta walk through that tunnel with the light at the end first

C’mon, everyone knows that.

HOWEVER… I hear Irish Spring soap makes your breath smell consistently fresh and slightly minty… just putting that out there.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU I WAS ABOUT TO DO THAT TONIGHT

Im 17 and can confirm this generation is dumb as hell (i have not eaten tide pods)

1 Like

I’m near ya and I can tell you the exact same thing

1 Like

Struggle is real dude

1 Like