Plz help Chino

Yes Hello again I know I have posted this before. But I need to keep sharing it because Chino really needs to have this growth removed. Anything helps

3 Likes

Just sent $15 to help Chino be a healthy boy again. Encouraging everyone to do the same and match me…!

Screenshot_20200829-114344|667x500

1 Like

Thanks man. I sent a personallized thank you from chino

1 Like

How is he feeling? I guess the doc recommended some keep up care until fu treatment. Perhaps there are topical creams that can be used to lessen the itch or pain. And maybe antibiotics to stop infection. It’s good if he kicks it I think cause dog saliva has immune particles in it, but scratching is a problem. I know it may be a bit cruel but perhaps you can but one of those plastic cones around the area so that he can’t reach it with his foot but will still be able to lick it.

2 Likes

Yeah we have been keeping it clean washing the it daily and keeping it covered: they said Neosporin is the best. Rise it out before with peroxide. Let it breath at night and keep it covered during the day. It loos a million times better than before the vet looked at it. Other than that he is fine eats well. Walks well has a normal bathroom routine and still playa with his toys. So he is in good health besides having a open cyst on him. He dosent even try to lick it which is good

2 Likes

Good, I’m happy to hear it. It’s a lot of work on your end caring for him. You’re doing a good job.

1 Like

To everyone: copy the link and share on media/socials you have. Everyone loves dogs. Worst is someone else just shares it too.

Dropped what I could. Hoped you get there

2 Likes

Thanks man really appreciate and So does my pup. And thanks for sharing it aswell

1 Like

Yes. Sharing on social media is a really good idea

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Wont you send some Chi-Chin’ to help Chino be a happy doggo 😉😃

1 Like

Man you are great

1 Like

Any news about your pup from the vet?