Poison / Concussion Darts & No Man Left Behind Idea!

Tranq darts working as a sort of anti-leap stamina drain thing would be strong asf but I could get behind it as the slowest single shot rifle in the game.

Cryo’s pretty close range and situational so it would definitely make melee even worse than it already is. Not sure how you’d keep cryo from further invalidating melee.

3 Likes

Just need this. Really want it.

images (19)

3 Likes

lol I hate The Predator that thing doesn’t even look like a gun just a peice plastic attached to the handle of a flashlight. Prop guys just grabbed it from the closet and weren’t even trying.

I’d take a sniper though.

2 Likes

Hey, that chick made that gun look sexy.
I’d Glady get tranquilized by it from her trigger finger 😏🔫

Hell fucking no.
No cc shit for the ft.

1 Like

No.
No cc for the ft.

A. Cryo bullets that reduce mag size by 10 (replaces extended mag) affect stacks with damage

B. Literally make it the devil- I mean Mei’s ice spike shot from Overwatch. Slow fire rate but shoots a literal piece of ice.

C. Grenade launcher with essentially Cryo bullets but nades instead.

1 Like

Ok ):

I honestly think ft should just be kept straight damage as they pretty much are now, and let pred fight more with effects and traps.

Idk I just cant imagine trying to fight a good ft while getting stunned or having no stamina to leap.

Youd be fucked lol.

NO!

1 Like

But that’s boring, think of the poor FT already trapped in a repetitive point and click gameplay cycle
All they do is add more point and click guns?

1 Like

Triggered my PTSD

“That FUCKING CUNT MEI just did A HUNDRED AND NINETY DAMAGE TO M-”

Ok no cryo

1 Like

So make the missions better lol.
If ft had cc then it would just be too much of a pain in the ass for pred, unless, they increased the health of pred to like 5k and more resistances, and better gear.

Right now pred isnt strong enough to handle cc on top of ridiculous ft damage.

Idk I love my gadgets In breakpoint but I cant imagine it being fair or fun for pred to fight stuff that that, with how he is currently.

Maybe it’s time to introduce a new faction and make it pred vs ft vs xenomorphs lol.

Or stargazer with cool tech.
Or fucking random animals or beast.

Ya ft is boring, but giving them more stuff is only a like a distraction, it wont solve the over all problem.

Like they wouldnt need it.

Now if the battle was a cluster fuck with tanks and mechs, mortar strikes, all kinds of crazy shit, then maybe.

Basically give them an actual reason to need crazy shit.

2 Likes

YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE MAN!!!

I WAS PLAYING LUCIO WHEN SHE CHESED ME INTO A ROOM WHERE SHE BLOCKED THE ONLY WAY OUT!

SHE CORNERED AND FROZE ME! AND LOOKED DIRECTLY INTO MY EYES BEFORE SHOOTING ME!!!

1 Like

Then let’s do that.

Also consider I gave negatives to these in order to compensate.

Hearing that you got froze fucked brings me joy.
You deserve it.

Muahahahaha.

Lol almost as bad as ymir blinking on you and freezing you then the whole team killing you.

Lol

Give me the CC or get stabbed to death!

THATS NOT MEIS ULT BY THE WAY
HAHAHHHAHA

1 Like

hollowknight-hk
tenor (1) Screenshot_HK_Grimm_09 wtf-arnold scorpions-revenge-scorpion titan-fall2-robot-fight

2 Likes

Honestly thinking about it now, I think I would just prefer a new faction and it being a super chaotic mission/ battle.

Idk.

1 Like