Poll: Do you want these balance changes? (discontinued)

No. Cuz yu wanna touch my precious blast. Lol.
But like I voted, I did like a lil more than half of the stuff.

2 Likes

Im totally am relieved that the game has become as it should beā€¦ Cause this Whole ideal of FT hunting the predator is When it comes to weapons, like the smart disk for instance.

Smart disk: Iā€™m am sooo glad theyā€™ve made it faster. FT shouldnā€™t be able out run the disk. Especially if youā€™re being over run by them

War club: havenā€™t tested it out, but from other peopleā€™s stand point it turned out better as in range of actions (need to test it myself b4 giving my opinion.

Elder sword: theyā€™ve increased the damage, which is good, because now you can easily do hit and run moves, laying some good damage before FT lights you up.

But my main point here is that FT can be on the run again, fearing the predator again cause before it was all about FT getting cocky and hunting the predator or some straight battle, I can go on lolā€¦so some people may disagree some would agree, but thatā€™s just my personal opinion.

Sorry Iā€™m late to the party lazy lol

Eh The fireteam are only ever on the run if they are bad.

Personallly I can still single handedly chase a predator off in most games simply because he is too damn easy to spot on pc. Once the rest of the team knows, its pretty much a gangbang and he has to spend the entire match running around constantly, never getting a moment of rest other than when he runs away to heal, in which case we just do the objectives quickly and next thing he knows the extract is on its way

A good FT can easily counter the smart disk.

The war club is viable, but its still out classed. by everything else.

the elder sword has become stupid strong, but the way it attacks still hurts my brain a lot so I personally dont prefer it.

edit: Dont be sorry for being late to the party. Because the game is flooded with people who are clueless the game feels super balanced so im not surprised that the majority of players dont care about my rework anymore. So good for the game I guess blows celebration whistle since not many others care about seeing the game get a proper rework, I wont bother wasting my time on writing them up anymore. If people want the rework, they can bump it and spread it themselves. Im done. And im probably done with the game too for a while. Theres nothing to keep me playing, and its just not fun anymore.

1 Like