Poll: Verit Farming (I Need everyone to vote)

So, despite voting “farming playing the game normally”, I’d like to comment on it.

It’s not that I enter in a match with primary goal run around collecting the Veritaniun…I collect them as long they’re in my path or that their location don’t deviate me from my current path…so whilst completing a mission if I enter a room and there’s stuff to collect so be it…but if I see they shinning quite away I do not bother.

I wanna say it, because “farming” at least for me means, your main goal when joining a match is collecting the max Veritanium as possible irrespective of trying to complete a mission or not.

1 Like

I feel like using the term “playing the game normally” makes this a VERY loaded question. It’s outright saying that if you play Private Matches you are deviant or abnormal. I still voted though. But I either farm solo or I play with friends over PM because none of us like dealing with the randoms and their dumb bullshit. Soon they’ll get tired of running off solo to farm or just being stupid and get to their usual BS of deliberate teamkilling to troll. In my experience public games always devolve into this. There are like 10% people that are cool and fun to play with/against and the rest are trolls.

1 Like

By Farming…well if you really need to farm in private matches thats your business. Public matches provide a decent opportunity for collecting Large size purple V.

i got two legendaries since release and I bought a shit ton of loot boxes to count