Poll: Verit Farming (I Need everyone to vote)

@Fire why THE FUCK do I wanna play a game about working, after I’ve been at work ALL GOD DAMN DAY.

Even worse I’ve done that kind of fucking work before.

Its like flashbacks.

1 Like

So you are saying I Shouldnt Blast fortunate son on the helicopter radio as we head into the jungle?..

I would but the the normal option does not apply as I do not farm Veritanium.

I would play the game if there was no Veritanium in it.

The Veritanium I earn is from doing the things I would already be doing.

Sorry I am not trying to be a doofus, but I do not believe I participate in the activities that “farming” implies.

Thank you!

Then you still fall under 2.

You play the game, you make veritanium

if you are doing it normally, then farming or not you fall under 2

Im just trying to understand how many people are actually farming, against the whole of the playerbase.
so as long as you play, you vote.

Indirect farming lol.

No I think farming places an emphasis on gain and maximizing gain efficiency.
I do not do that. The amount of Veritanium I may or may not gain at the end of the match does not change my behavior during the match.

If I play a match I farm no matter what mode 🤷‍♂️ Usually priv match

facepalms

Aight dont vote

Thanks for the pic lol.

Or just provide a more fair and balanced poll with an option for folks who are indifferent.

Its not about whos farming

its about whos in private matches solo

What about folks who play in private matches with others? Or is that considered farming normally?

I consider that normally, because them playing in private is equivalent to them playing in global.

Yeah then sorry the poll is not an honest assessment, in my opinion.
Out of curiosity, what is it you are trying to discover or prove with it, or is it still a work in progress?

read this post you will probably get what im trying to do here.

Interesting and I do agree with most of it.

I would say disable all rewards in private matches, for obvious reasons. But if I had to choose at the very least I think XP should be disabled in private matches, and the recording things for the perk.

Arguably those are the only resources that can make a difference in game play (by unlocking classes, perks, items, etc.)

Cosmetics do not, and I think that is all you can access with Veritanium so let that flow for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Def do both, it all depends my mood. If I’m thirsty for Veritanium I’ll do Solo Private, when playing with others in Private or Public I also look around, but not as much because I’m focused on dealing with Pred.

1 Like

Anyone who farms in normal games and runs off frim the team to do it. Sincerely fuck you.

I usually follow you and blow up barrels next to you an leave you dead on the floor. Or mud up and shoot so much that pred comes and let him kill you. Fuck these people.

1 Like

That’s for sure.

In order to keep the players base and attract new ones, new content has to be deployed. Now meaningful and well-thought-out content would make the difference; new hair styles, facial hair are awesome but do not push the momentum for the game. Maps, game modes most likely to keep the game going.

I believe there will always be people willing to play the game on regular basis but at some point the number of active players will be limited to a smaller audience.

Remembering that the game took advantage of being released in a period where most people were standing home (due to the virus outbreak) and that not many appealing games were released (PS4)–I still feel that not so many people got into the game, I, for one, have friends who–despise my efforts–didn’t think the game was worth investiment when comparing to other FPS available…

With that said, I am positve in giving time to IllFonic work on new content. Over 30 days from release we had a few patches, a DLC–I won’t get into the merit whether those were what we were looking for–but they are steps forward surely.

1 Like

No reason to farm at all. You’ll get whatever it is u want soon. I hate seeing that scout player running around trying to collect. Lol what a waste. I dont even bother helping him later on when the pred downs him.