Possible Improvement To Parrying

That’s literally the ONLY thing it does effect, your ability to run. For a Predator it means no ability to leap, run or even attack.

And in the scenario you described, your teammates failed you moreso by not backing you up and being close…or were they dead already?

Well… When a predator jumps on me in melee and he is decent, the only thing I can think of is running away :) So that is not a small thing. You can’t move over obstacles to lose him, or even sprint. You need to sit there and hope the team helps you in time(if you are out of stamina).
The predator stun is a fraction of a second, you have all the time to leap away if you want that. Now if you think of a scenario where the predator jumped in the middle of all 4 and tried to melee 1 to death from full… Yeah…

Well it was part my fault, part their fault. My team was not doing the mission and I had to defend the radar on top of the stairs on derail. So considering they where not doing the mission I went there myself. I play randoms so…

this is why you don’t engage the ft lol. Get in point blank range and huck a spear or shoot an arrow right into their dumb heads. Trying to wristblade them won’t work, your best melee is an elder sword and even then wouldn’t recommend that.

IDGAF

when nobody knew about parry it was a shit show preds rushing melee like retards.

Don’t wanna get parried? Use the elder sword, katana or just don’t use melee at all when there are other FT members around.

Even with parry, a single FT stands no chance against a Pred rushing melee. The parry is there to provide some sort of window so other FT members can arrive and help. You can’t kill a pred solely on parry, unless the Pred was heavily wounded to begin with, in which case, deserves to die for being stupid.

The argument of rationality is just absurd. Is a game. Is fantasy. For all I care, if we want to be “rational” about it, then FT should be able to grab that combi stick and attack the pred with it, but we can’t, can we?

And the disk, don’t forget the disk. We even have a movie showing you can not only slice with it but also activate it to some degree.