Post Your Art Here

I like to draw it keeps my mind off of things and recently I’ve been posting some of my drawings on discord to have some of my buddies critique it while I’m to embarrassed to post it here I would like to see other people’s art this can range from digital to sketches hell even photoshoped so please post some of your art here and please be mindful of others don’t be needlessly rude I don’t want to get this thread shut down because of some petty shit I wanted to make this thread because we have the video thread and I wanted one for art so please post some of it here it can be one you made yourself or one you found on the internet and thought was cool and it doesn’t have to necessarily be predator related it can be anything

5 Likes

2 Likes

Wow…GoodOne

SHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UPSHUT UP

“Upshut”

I’m really bored af at work atm and this post inspired me to waste a few minutes of my time.

3 Likes

Yooo did you draw on a sheet of toilet paper lol

Lol I just grabbed some random drafting paper I found in a drawer. All the good paper is dusty as shit so you get what you get.

1 Like

Can’t blame you I use printer paper ffs,it looks really good though

received_406557047895839~2

Credits to “Sicko”

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool ngl

art noises intensify

It’s …perfect.

7 Likes

Very nice fak yu there

Great handwriting and background

2 Likes

@TheSenate Oh and on the expensive disposables

3 Likes

So very expensive…but there are some nice variety packs out there that make it worth the buy

1 Like

Modern “art” 101

I’ll buy it for 50000 Ethereum !

NFT’S are dumb

1 Like

1 Like

stunks

1 Like

2 Likes

image image image

3 Likes

Not bad alot better than the crap I used to pump out