Post your videos here

The way that guy started going in on me halfway through the game i knew there i could not have been the only one that bumped into this miserable human being, PHG really does bring out the best in people

1 Like

White people tend to be irritable when they go without mayonnaise for an extended period

Shows some compassion for Pete’s sake!!

3 Likes

It’s what he does, several people here have encountered him out in the wild myself included and he’s just always like this. I nearly made him cry before he rage quit once.

Honestly you notice i tried being reasonable and like explaining the build to him and as soon as he kept going on about dead mother i realized im dealing with a mentally fragile individual, like seriously fragile and broken, so i just kept quiet at that point.

My first time fighting him he bitched that I used only the bow even though he died by my wrist blades and bitched and moaned that he only has a pocket knife so why would I use ranged weapons. He then went on a tirade saying the same shut he said in your video.

Welcome to the club…

He did this to me earlier.

Asked me why I was shooting him while he had a knife with my caster. I kept on shooting. :)

Also anything I did was cheating. Fucking hilarious LOL

Bravo.

I love this guy

This is unusual because PS players are not toxic, they’re cute little catholic angels. PC players are the devil.

Found this Premade in a public match, they wanted to do some private matches.

Bugs and bullshit in this round, don’t really feel like I deserved this win.

Part of round 2 got cut off. I was using Scout Ghost and they caught me healing in the beginning of the round.

I should’ve healed before re-engaging, oh well.

Overall, these guys were really good. I gotta get better at using the trees and the plasma caster.

Sorry for not posting on here, I thought I did but I must have forgot!

@Elliott626 I just watched your encounter with the above mentioned retard. Absolute gold.

1 Like

I genu8nelly tried to help him LMAO.

He’s beyond help. What’s worse is that he actually takes himself seriously

1 Like

Why would you try to reason with him lol he’s beyond saving.

1 Like

My Canadian nature wanted to see the good in him… xD

1 Like

You should’ve learned from Fantasma, some people just want to watch the world burn or in this case be the biggest douche.

1 Like
2 Likes

Loved these vids man! Huge fan!

1 Like