Post your videos here

The very same guy that was asking for a 1v1 knifefight the whole match, got it in the end and lost it?🤣

1 Like

It’s always the same with people like that, “1v1 me bro don’t be a bitch!” “Play like how I want you to play otherwise you’re a coward” cry me a fucking river.

Once had a match where the team was camping in the big stargazer building on derailed damn near the whole match so I obviously used the caster to get them out. After 10 minutes of this two guys get on the mic, one tells the team we’re done here we have to move.

The other stayed behind and ran up behind me with a knife inside the building as I was getting my spear back and said something like “fuck you, you’re a fucking coward, fight me like a man you pussy”. I just turned around and chucked my spear at his face and downed him only for him to say something about I don’t play with cowards and quit as I was teabagging him.

3 Likes

That’s when the plasmacaster comes out.

If the last guy politely asks for a 1v1 wristblade v knife, then I’ll get on my mic and tell him to go heal to full and so will I. Then we commence the 1v1.
If he charges me, so be it.

3 Likes

Lol!

1 Like
3 Likes

Viking Thor’s Day

3 Likes

Old video from 2 weeks ago I forgot to upload.
I’m coming for you IllFonic. Gonna be the first PS Pred to beat them, hopefully.
4 Likes

Nice game! So how do you find the Valkirie class? I personally think this pred is the best design out of the 3 crosplay preds we have in game, however her stats are… well… idk. In some games I can see a massive advantage, but against some players feels kind of sluggish. What are your thoughts?

1 Like

I personally enjoy the Valkyrie Class a lot! It really fits my aggressive hit + run play style. I also like her design choices (in my opinion the designing teams are way underrated at Illfonic -there are so many meticulous details on the preds and ft!). The health, speed, and stamina are all good, and I don’t use bear traps enough to miss them too much.

The only time that she feels sluggish is against an all Scout/Recon team, but their health is so low it is not really a problem if you play smart.

All, in all, one of my favorite classes at the moment!

2 Likes

She’s essentially a Tank Scout in spirit if you drop Adrenal on her with Mod Res and Downrange(if you prefer range) or Fearless she can be a Real Bitch to deal with I Love It 😎👍

3 Likes

Her eye in the thumbnail lol

2 Likes

Is this the Salt you speak of??
😂😂

6 Likes

Damn I know bloodlettingbeast was pissed to be paired up with those cunts. Bloods a good player that doesn’t talk shit, those guys are grade A potatoes.

3 Likes

Yo you ain’t wrong. Damn.

1 Like

You broke ass bitch 😅😅

2 Likes

https://clips.twitch.tv/SourDeliciousSheepTheThing-4uEJo0YPSsbPMhA0 .

SCARING FT TO DEATH…literally LUL

2 Likes

https://clips.twitch.tv/CovertViscousCurryWTRuck-ZxAX4yOA_l8MCYoe .

The last FT didn’t even know what hit em xD

1 Like

Sweet XDDD You broke tha man!

1 Like

Its not freaking funny! Happend to me once and I was broken for the rest of the day XDDDDDDD

Some recent games

2 Likes