Viking Thor's Day Challenge

Thursday Challenge for the bravest of Vikings and the deadliest of Valkyries
Note: Rules are subject to change with updates or with feedback

• Must play as Viking or Valkyrie

• Can’t use Bear Taps and Net

• You can only cloak after you’ve claimed 1 FT skulls or 1 FT spine

• Must roar before attacking, or before re-engagement. Roaring in a tree or on a roof is acceptable, and is highly recommend.

• (Optional): If you have a mic you can substitute the roar for your own personal BATTLE CRY

• Must perform either a ground slam or a fully charged PC on FT once in the match

• Must allow FT reinforcement to finish.

• (Optional) Destroy FT supplies when not fighting or whenever possible.

18 Likes

This is going to be really awesome or a bunch of Viking Preds are going to get smeared 😂😂😂 I can’t wait PLEASE EVERYONE POST VIDS even if its a loss!
On a side note at this rate we’ll have a class specific challenge every day of the week!!
😎😁

3 Likes

I’d like to see you roaring near FT team before attacking. 😂

2 Likes

Not actually face to face

Oh I will! especially since I can’t cloak until after my first claim, means I’ll have to Metal Gear it in between each announced engagement its going to be RAD!

1 Like

I hope you can run better than most Preds. 😂

1 Like

I’ll take part in this one

3 Likes

Depending on the stats of Viking Im all for it.

1 Like

The challenge rules will change when the DLC drops, as well as with everyone’s feedback to keep things interesting and fare

Good glad its adatble cause maybe hes so bulky he needs 2 ft kills to cloak to be fair idk well see when it comes out.

Em why no net or bear traps wouldn’t it only make sense to use them with him?

If were going by Norse lore Vikings usually didnt use traps except for game for food never in combat, which seems counter productive in a predator game but idk.

1 Like

It was a suggestion made over on Samurai Sunday. That rule originally said you couldn’t trap reinforcement, and was also part of the let FT reinforce rule
And like @TheETgamer said they only used it to gather food

2 Likes

So its not Thor’s day BUT I thought id post my first attempt at the challenge after finishing my Viking Build not my best gameplay but I tried to follow the challenge as best as I could hopefully have some better stuff by tomorrow 😁

The Jotnar

3 Likes

Is that the Olive shader? Also what are your perks

2 Likes

Yeah I did the Olive on the armor mask and axe, going for that Frost Giant look 😎 and I’m running Adrenal, Long Jump, and Pouch

2 Likes

I will try this once with these rules. I will lose, but I will have fun with it.

Can we substitute “Want Some Candy” for the roar?

1 Like

I love the way Olive is bugged right now, makes everything black
I hope Illfonic actually puts in pure black shaders

2 Likes

You may only use “want some candy” instead of the roar once you can cloak 😁

2 Likes

I’ll probably try and take part in this with my boy The ViKing. Will update with gameplay and load out eventually.

1 Like