Post your videos here

This is an Oldie but its still funny to me also semi rare occurrence with me playing Fireteam with a few of my old crew

Hilarious! I witnessed this once and he got all the way up the chopper ropes still on fire.

Let’s hear em. What happened to PHG?

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

The OWLF Operative a kinda magnets for strange bugs.

1 Like

is it an airplane is it a bird

1 Like

My first ever clip I ever made in the game.
(Dated 5/5/2020)

Full squad elder sword wipe :)

HBD PHG!

3 Likes

The Classic NES Predator Gameplay

2 Likes

You guys should check out the Dutch Treat tourney. PS play was very exciting. Last match was godlike. First two matches are PC; skilled but not as exciting.

2 Likes

Wow, that onskie guy is a beast with the smart disc

2 Likes

I was blown away. If there’s one match to see it’s that one. Starts at 3:14:40

That’s a ps4 player. He should be able to do that 😅

That dude is an absolute monster. I might have to start using the smart disc now after watching that.

1 Like

His aim is good, but he also throws the disk up close so even if he gets hit, it hits on the way back. Genius tactic. The fireteam was sheet scared

2 Likes

All 4 :)

3 Likes
2 Likes

these are not my VoDs just the VoDs of the tournament that happpened over this past weekend in case you guys wanna look over the matches

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/ 999423080 (remove the space between the / and the sequence of numbers since The forum hates twitch links)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/ 1000722195 (same as above)

Spoilers for the winners in case people don’t want to watch with PSN/EGStags

1:(lol this name) Cheaters of Vaal Verde Dan38000 Thunderwolf450 Jaya_Soames ??tvProziPix makcumyc86 (ALL PC PLAYERS)
2:The Rangers 1 AMP7070 wolf_mike_1998 joshBowling89 I_R_OldGregg Ws6_Bandido Splurged_coyote AD_Baller13(shoutouts to their predator TTV_onskie47365 def the best disc player i’ve ever seen) [ALL PS PLAYERS]
3Low_Mercy Low-Mercy-Savage K_357Forever DemonicDevil707- MUZZDAMA_TERROR [All PS PLAYERS]

1 Like

Very good matches, but lots of drama and complications today. The rules about camping were the problem in my opinion. Hopefully it’s a lesson learned and there are no hard feelings. Ping was also an issue. Its Tough to run these tournamemts when things go south and fun just goes out the window