Post your videos here

true i was honestly surprised every time a predator won a game

Some of those pred players are pretty OP in any setting, but here the FT had no specializations, different classes and limited supplies so preds kinda ran the show.

But yeah, Saturday was pretty amazing, whilr today was very testy. A bit of a shame, but I’m glad those teams stuck with their commitments. The Russian players were plsying well into the night too. Kudos to them

Welp, the grenade was to much for him.

3 Likes

He doin the stanky leg!

Yup. He was building and after I made a round he disappeared completely.

1 Like

Filthy plasma spammer vs 3 random dudes >:D

1 Like

That music is from Quake 2.

Yeah, it was playing on background while da match was recording. Quad Machine track.

This round highlights so many problems

1. Shit predator DPS
  2. Ridiculous FT DPS
  3. Excavation is a piece of shit
  4. Leaping is a piece of shit, as is overall predator control and mechanics
  5. No marker on the map for where the reinforce was assuming that’s a bug, and why the fuck is the giant red banner still blocking my screen? It’s only been a year of us saying knock that off
  6. Mission speed runs
  7. Reinforce is still broken. There needs to be some adjustment. Perhaps no reinforce after mission is done, or if pred is close enough. Also coming back to a fully geared full strength team is fucking retarded. Always has been.
  8. Melee tracking

All of these have been issues since launch and have in fact gotten dramatically worse. @OldKingHamlet this is why nobody appreciates snarky fucking remarks about the state of the game.

1 Like

I dont know why you are laughing at the winning teams name? 😆

To be honest, you could’ve been a bit more aggressive against that team. That fireteam also seemed to have some experienced players so they probably knew what they were doing. Speed running the objectives is probably one of the best counters against a predator with your type of play style.

I get what you’re saying though, perhaps there will be some tweaks to the balance in the next update.

Hard to be aggressive when

1. I literally can’t go anywhere I’m trying to go because I get launched or bounced around
  2. Lose a third of my health standing still for a second or two

🤷‍♀️

Light unit again. Made it my mission to spam that little sack sucker into oblivion

2 Likes

Today is the day…

The DOUBLE LEAPFROG was born.

Behold in all its glory.

4 Likes
1 Like

Wanna do a collab? I have a certain idea.

1 Like

Ah, yes, I deem this video a GREAT SUCCESS.

3 Likes